Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello-again
08-29-2008, 06:44 PM,
Hello-again
Hi everybody

How is everyone doing?

I am now settled and in one place for a few months (near you Ysne-Northfield MN).

Just finished installing 3dmax yesterday and I'm looking to do some models again. I got some new landscaping software that has a ton of trees and plants, so if you need more of those (static-not speedtree)
I can always make em.

Made a little Japanese stone garden last night. Almost finished with it, I'll see if I can upload it this weekend

Gotta re-learn Nifskope again, it's been so long

Any new breakthroughs with modding? Is rigging still a pain?

Let me know how I can be of assistance.
08-29-2008, 07:13 PM,

I cann't believe it. Smile You have returned! Smile How nice. Akavir will surely want to use your skills. Smile
Quick explanation - since Akavir lacks of dedicated people that would make a release of come true, the project has been on hold now in favor to the small, Akavir-ish island mod. Check the "Island Mod" section. Smile

It's really good to see you again. How are you?

Regards
Mirrored
Michal Cielecki
Composer for Games and Media
http://www.michalcielecki.com

-------------------------------------

Akavir's Island Mod Music
08-29-2008, 08:17 PM,

Hi mirrored!

How is the music business?

Yeah I noticed it has become a smaller project. Probably a wise decision.
It's a huge undertaking, especially since members leave for months at a time Wink
08-30-2008, 02:36 AM,

Welcome back Ra! It's a good sign for Akavir when its core modeller returns. As for me, I'm a newcomer. I actually stumbled across the Akavir project through following links to your work here. I think i'm one of the few modders to use your japanese ponds in a mod- http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=17229

Anyway, its good to see you active Smile
08-30-2008, 08:05 AM,
RE: Hello-again
Welcome Back Big Grin

With the island mod and your return looks like akavir is having a revival
:bananarock: :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock: :bananarock:
08-30-2008, 07:17 PM,

Northfield is only an hour or so away from here. I am so happy to hear from you RA.

Yes. We are working on getting an island mod released.

The information is all in the Island Mod thread.

Feel free to tell us how you are doing in the off topic area. Good to see you again.
08-30-2008, 08:31 PM,

Good to see all of you around still!

exilehunter- That is a very beautiful mod you have there. Very original with the clouds. I was thinking of doing somthing similar where everything looked liked a woodblock print.

By the way- in one of your screenshots it shows a character sitting crosslegged on the floor- how did you do that? Is there a full on kneeling position around as well?
08-30-2008, 11:04 PM,

Welcome back Ra!
:wave:
[TITLE]Akavir co-Leader.[/TITLE]
08-31-2008, 02:51 AM,

That was done by another person who uploaded their own image. It can be done with the many new Animation/Pose mods available. Have a look around the place and you'll come across a few with custom animations. and yep, there is a kneeling animation. i think they're from OSR - http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=18437.
10-15-2008, 04:51 PM,

Hey RA, hey everyone for that matter. Smile It seems like everything is going quite well here.
Founder of the Ocean Studios

Come join the Ocean Mod!