08-30-2009, 08:16 AM,
RE: Hello all
Great/klasse! Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
09-03-2009, 03:53 AM,

Good to hear that, chisui. I look forward to seeing your house design Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
09-09-2009, 02:57 PM,
What is the project and the sub-projects?
Hi guys,

i've been googling around for something like a morrowind remake for oblivion engine or something like that and i did find this, i did notice that you guys are developing (as mentioned on the website) a Silgrad Tower mod for morrowind and that the main team is modding it for oblivion.
Good luck - nice job!

What i wanted to ask is that i saw also another project here - TESIV: Vvervandenfell -> it should actually be something like Morrowind for Oblivion, but more, I can see that it's in the archive, does it mean that this project has been stopped? (last replies on that project's forum were like a 1 year old or so)

Can someone confirm here if there is somewhere any project that remakes the morrowind landmass for the TESIV ?

thanks for answer,
nikes
09-09-2009, 03:31 PM,

Hi nikes and Welcome to Silgrad Tower.

We had an active Vardenfell project here at one time. But it did not have the participation a mod of that size needs so it was dismantled and archived.

I believe another group restarted the Vardenfell project but opened another forum. InsanitySorrow who is a member here and also helped to restart the Vardenfell project may have some information that will help you. Try and PM him.
09-09-2009, 03:40 PM,

Phitt worked closely with the Vvardenfell team that restarted after the Vvardenfell team here closed down. The old and new Vvardenfell team were essentially the same. According to a comment made by him a few weeks ago, "the Vvardenfell team is not active anymore and I doubt they'll start working on it again."

So as far as Morrowind tribute mods go, I think us in Silgrad Tower is the only active one.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
09-09-2009, 03:56 PM,

Well, there is Phitt's own The Forsaken Isles mod, though I don't know its status...
09-09-2009, 04:01 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by SACarrow
Well, there is Phitt's own The Forsaken Isles mod, though I don't know its status...
Please check the link from Razorwings's post, in that BSG post Phitt discusses his future planning.

@nikes
Welcome to ST! Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
09-09-2009, 07:54 PM,

I hate the link color scheme on my system; couldn't even tell that was a link. Smile

Steve
09-10-2009, 07:31 AM,

Thanks for a lot of answers guys!

Now i have to ask about ST, can someone describe it for me? i found only the description on the website, but i've no idea how wide is the landmass you plan to do, how much cities (if any) and if you have got some map of it would be good =)

What i did imagine that it's some tower on an island Big Grin