Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello...and goodbye
10-05-2008, 12:07 AM,
Hello...and goodbye
Hi guys, it's been a while. I'm glad to see things are going well with everyone and that progress has been going strong.

Anyways, I remembered you all today, and then felt bad that I never made a formal goodbye. So, I'm here to let you know what's been going on.

I've modded Elder Scrolls games for years, so many years it took up my time. But I had a lot of fun with it, and that fun lasted for quite a while. But a few months ago, the passion I once had for modding just began to dim out. I was hoping that I'd start it up again and have fun with it, but then my computer broke, and the computer I use now is unable to handle Morrowind even, much less Oblivion.

So Elder Scrolls is now pretty much out of my life. Now that I am pretty much done with modding until who knows when, I've been improving my skills as an artist and musician, and hopefully whenever I can get 3DS Max, I want to learn how to model like you guys can. I come by here periodically and see all of the amazing things you guys make, so I definitely want to try my hand at it too Tongue I've also been planning out my future, and me and some friends have decided to open up a gaming company when we leave college. It's something we all want to do and be a part of, so I'm hoping for some success in the future. Smile

I'm glad to see everyone again, and I miss you all. Maybe I'll return when my computer is better again or Elder Scrolls V is released in all of it's glory (Which I will definitely play no matter what), or both. But for now, I'm afraid it's gonna have to be goodbye.

Wishing you well and hoping to see everyone again,
IAMTHEEMPEROR, official site noob Tongue

P.S. - Those Kwama are amazing. Good job!

P.P.S. - Figured I'd mention this while I'm here. It seems that Internet Explorer 8 absolutely hates these forums. Not sure in which the problem lies, but at least Google Chrome works fine on it (which I am using atm) Might want to look into that for the future for when more people will actually be using IE8.
Lol what?
10-05-2008, 12:51 AM,

Nice to hear from you again, IATE! Thanks for thinking about us. Sorry to hear about the computer... It's a shame, but I guess that's how things go sometimes... Sad

But I definitely wish good luck to you for the future! :goodjob: Hope things really work for you!
10-05-2008, 09:36 AM,

Farewell and good luck with everything you devote your time to in future! Smile

By the way, did you get the PM I sent you a couple of weeks ago?
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
10-05-2008, 01:45 PM,

Farewell IATE Sad
10-05-2008, 03:15 PM,

Yes, I did get your PM Deeza, sorry for not replying. I was with the Island Mod for a while, but it is sadly dead and Renzeekin, who ran it, did not distribute content with anyone. As for my Ayleid stuff, I had almost finished with it, but it is all on my broken computer atm, so until I can get that fixed, I can't get any of the meshes. If my computer is fixed, I'll try to find them for you. You can email me at i_a_t_e@hotmail.com.
Lol what?
10-05-2008, 07:48 PM,

We can always find a home for dead mods on these forums so if you come across something that we could use then please let us know. It's nice of you to come and sign off officially, anyway....some guys just drift away. I'm sure we'd welcome you back again if the modding bug gets it's teeth into you again.

I didn't work with you personally but I'm aware of your contributions and I wish you all the best, nonetheless.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
10-05-2008, 09:36 PM,

Thanks very much! I will ping you an email sometime, so that you get my address.

Until then, farewell for now!
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
10-14-2008, 01:34 AM,
RE: Hello...and goodbye
Bye IATE - for now. I look forward to working with you again when the next game is released. Smile I hope you lead a great life until then.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]