Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, new to Silgrad. :)
06-03-2009, 02:24 PM,
Hello, new to Silgrad. :)
Hello, everyone! My name is Dan and I'm 15, and I was going to plan to join the modding team, but it seems the Cs keeps crashing. X( So I'd figure that I'd at least introduce myself. I'm not the best modder, but if you need help with interiors, I could do that. Smile So, yeah. Nice to meet you all. =)
06-03-2009, 03:23 PM,
RE: Hello, new to Silgrad. :)
Hello Dan and welcome to Silgrad Tower. Smile

We have a lot of open interiors e.g. for Soluthis and Silgrad city.

Please check this link as well.

Could you add your gender to your profile?
It ensures that the rank titles are displayed in a correct manner.

Have fun! Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
06-03-2009, 06:16 PM,

Welcome to the team Smile

Are you using Vista by any chance? I've heard from others who use Vista and experience crashes when using the Construction Set, though I think in that case it dealt specifically with creating dialogue.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
06-03-2009, 07:27 PM,

Actually yes, I am using Vista. I was always stumped by the dialogue problem until now. Smile Although I've never had a problem with the small mods I did make. So, yup. Good to be here. Smile
06-03-2009, 07:31 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Sirus
Actually yes, I am using Vista. I was always stumped by the dialogue problem until now. Smile Although I've never had a problem with the small mods I did make. So, yup. Good to be here. Smile
I use Vista as well without a problem.
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
06-03-2009, 08:35 PM,

It's one of those situations where I just shrug my shoulders and say "What can I do?". But I don't have any experience in it anyway. Which is probably why I'm more of decorating interiors. Tongue
06-03-2009, 10:20 PM,

Welcome to Silgrad Tower Sirus! Smile

Experience is gained by modding and we have experts to novices here. So I am sure you will fit in fine. The great thing about our mod and this site is that you can ask questions regarding what you are working on. Whether it be an interior or exterior location the answers are usually quick and that helps when you want to learn the basics.

The CS really is quite simple once you know how to navigate it and use it's tools.

Well I hope you enjoy your stay and hopefully you will make it a residence. Smile

Happy Modding!
06-04-2009, 12:36 PM,

I think I will. ^_^