Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Me Please!
07-13-2009, 06:03 AM,
Help Me Please!
I know Im not a modder here, but I decided to donload the beta files of the mod for my personal playtesting, and to give feedback. However, I donloaded the latest .esm, the latest 3 data files, and the lates pack of .esp's, extracted them to my data folder, activated all of them, and I still cant find anything in Black Marsh! Its completely empty! How do I see the cities and new textures? is it a new worldspace, or am I just missing something. Thanks.
07-13-2009, 12:01 PM,

Is there a bsa involved? If yes, you should add this to the right ini file.
07-13-2009, 01:56 PM,

I think you only need version 2.12 of the esm. You shouldn't be activating any other esp's for Blackmarsh, because they have already been merged into the v.2.12 esm.

Be sure you extracted the three data archive files into your Oblivion "Data" folder, so that the new "meshes", "textures", "trees" folders overwrite the old ones of same name, etc.

Blackmarsh is in its own worldspace, so it's not directly accessed by traveling somewhere in the vanilla Tamriel world. You have to use the following console command to reach a part of Blackmarsh:

cow blackmarshes -14 20

............................................................................................
Console function exlained here:
http://cs.elderscrolls.com/constwiki/ind..._Functions

It's the "Center On World" or "COW" function.

Hope this helps,
Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
07-13-2009, 04:03 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Koniption
I think you only need version 2.12 of the esm. You shouldn't be activating any other esp's for Blackmarsh, because they have already been merged into the v.2.12 esm.

Be sure you extracted the three data archive files into your Oblivion "Data" folder, so that the new "meshes", "textures", "trees" folders overwrite the old ones of same name, etc.

Blackmarsh is in its own worldspace, so it's not directly accessed by traveling somewhere in the vanilla Tamriel world. You have to use the following console command to reach a part of Blackmarsh:

cow blackmarshes -14 20

............................................................................................
Console function exlained here:
http://cs.elderscrolls.com/constwiki/ind..._Functions

It's the "Center On World" or "COW" function.

Hope this helps,
Koniption

Yes, you only need v2.12 of the .esm

Make sure it loads immediatly after the Oblivion.esm, and the Oblivion.esm is loading at the top of the load list.
Otherwise you'll be getting some very strange land load errors.
Royal Argonian Shaman - Deputy Leader! hahahaha