Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help needed!
07-06-2005, 04:15 PM,
Help needed!
Ok, I know that this is the wrong part of the forum to post this, but it is also the most frequently visited part....

Problem:

The Female 1st.Person Animation Groups are missing! No Hands!

The error message from the construction set:
"AnimatioDIgProc needs an IParam pointing to a LinkList of TES3AnimGroups"

This problem is NOT related to an plugin and appeared without any reason I could imagine.
Does anyone here have an idea? What could be wrong? How to solve the problem... ?(
07-06-2005, 04:29 PM,

Sounds like you have to re-install the game. That'd probably be the easiest way to solve it.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
07-06-2005, 04:53 PM,

It is impossible to reinstall the Game because there are some modifications reaching to deep in the game code to be removed. It would take weeks to etablish a new, stable Version on the Hard Disk without any guarantee of the error to be solved.
07-06-2005, 06:15 PM,

It is possible to have more than one version of Morrowind installed on your harddisk. I did this to have one Silgrad-only version.

So you could install it a second time just to see, if it works without errors.

Greetings

Quentin

Quote: there are some modifications reaching too deep in the game code to be removed

I hope there is a legal explanation for it, otherwise I have to ask you to remove that part. Sorry, if I sound like bureaucrat, but better safe than sorry.

Quentin
That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs, but what a ship is - what the Black Pearl really is - is freedom.
07-07-2005, 02:31 PM,

Don't worry! There is nothin illegal about the code. No changes in the original Bethesda code, just some additions. If you carefully read the license you'll see that this kind of modifications are legal.