Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey All!!
07-13-2006, 06:41 PM,
Hey All!!
Hey All!

It is kinda hard to moddel stuff for Oblivion or even Morrowind because I cannot play them for I have not a computer at my home... Sadly I am useing a public libuarys computer, and Its hard to do even the simple models that I have done and the fact that I kinda am in lack of a 'paying' job I cannot even purchase the 3ds max 8 which everyone is telling me so much about. But still I will try my best at doing what you all ask me to. And I wat also wandering if someone could help me out with a few textureing problems I am haveing Sad It would be appreciated ): Well Good luck to you all!

I am open for anything you all will have me do But still im not as good as Valour so I cannot do as much or as good as him with faces.

Thanks For all the help,
Ammon

Also the information about my textureing jobs is avalible at my forums.

The link: ammon.fatality.nl
[1ST]A[/1ST]mmon the Wiseman
This is the place to keep up with my work.
[TITLE]|Black Marsh Modeler|[/TITLE]
07-13-2006, 09:32 PM,
RE: Hey All!!
Quote:Originally posted by Ammon
and Its hard to do even the simple models that I have done and the fact that I kinda am in lack of a 'paying' job I cannot even purchase the 3ds max 8 which everyone is telling me so much about.

Not 2% of the modellers have money to buy 3dMax 8....
Quote of the Day
There's real poetry in the real world. Science is the poetry of reality. Richard Dawkins, The Enemies of Reason

Factions:
Silgrad Tower Mages Guild
Skyrim Thieves Guild
Vvardenfell Mages Guild
07-13-2006, 09:34 PM,

:lmao: coughs, coughs some more, falls onto ground, starts laughing... rolls over, out the door and down the stairs...
07-13-2006, 09:37 PM,

i use blender and I'm fine, you think a teen has the money to get a $1000 program for a hobie. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: follows KuKuLzA's lead.
Kraken, its whats for diner.
Those are good words, I like to wave at them as they pass by.
07-13-2006, 09:40 PM,

ah, well there is also a second reason why I am coughing...
I don't use Blender or Gmax... but I DO have a 3d modeling program
but truthfully I don't have much time on modeling, so therefore little practice..
07-13-2006, 10:17 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by ghostruler
I use blender and I'm fine, you think a teen has the money to get a $1000 program for a hobie. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: follows KuKuLzA's lead.
Razorwing is a practicioner of the Dark Arts. And he can show you them. Wink
07-13-2006, 10:19 PM,

AXEN! you have to be more subtle than that!

let me rephrase that....

Razorwing has many talents and virtues, among them, giving wishes to 3d modelers...
07-14-2006, 03:06 AM,

i do
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
07-14-2006, 05:23 PM,

Thank you all for the advuice and it is greatly appreciated!!

Ammon
[1ST]A[/1ST]mmon the Wiseman
This is the place to keep up with my work.
[TITLE]|Black Marsh Modeler|[/TITLE]