Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey, I'm sorry.
05-28-2007, 04:11 PM,
Hey, I'm sorry.
I am so sorry.

So, so, so so so so so sorry.

Damn Blizzard sucked up my life, seriously.

I've quit WoW, and I'm playing oblivion again, so I plan on devoting my free time to parties and here.

I'd like to get back into a leadership position, but if my inactivity is a cause for afult, I will gladly accept that of a peon, because to be honest I want to see this thing made, pretty badly. Kukulza you need to sign on MSN more in my opinion.
I am very sorry, I've been playing WoW.

I am done though, so gg
05-28-2007, 04:18 PM,

Welcome back. :goodjob:

Don't worry about it.

Can you mod in the CS or anything?
05-28-2007, 04:51 PM,

I'm alright, I need to brush up on my skills, as the last time I attempted anything it was on the Morrowind CS making the Odai Plateau cooler. I was mainly thinking about helping out with the quests and such, of course making buildings when the time was needed, like Hlaalo manor, etc.

I am done though, so gg
05-28-2007, 04:59 PM,

That's great. If you're interested in doing an interior or an exterior at some point, check out the claim thread. Wink
05-28-2007, 06:25 PM,

Yeah, as long as Hlaalo keep wasn't taken by anyone else in my absence, I'd still like to work on that.

I am done though, so gg
05-28-2007, 06:32 PM,

I don't think so. Was that the house in Balmora, the one with the dead bloke in it? Or am I getting mixed up?
05-28-2007, 07:44 PM,

oh no Daishiok is talking about WAAAAAYY back Dave_91, before you were around...
he's talking about the tower owned by Hlaalo Clan which set it up after hearing of their senior clansman's death in Balmora. With support from local Hlaalu Councilor Nevana or Omani (?) they have set up a Keep on the eastern edge of the Ascadian Isles, both as a stop for sailors and a sentry. But it is also a place of rest for the Hlaalo Clan and a base for their financial venture on Vvardenfell....

THAT is Hlaalo Keep if I remember correctly
05-28-2007, 08:14 PM,

Ah right. Tongue

So is that idea still alive then? Sounds good. Would it be a standard sized Hlaalu tower/manor or bigger, like a small settlement?
05-28-2007, 08:18 PM,

VERY small compact settlement... Clan Hlaalo and guards/affiliates in a tower surrounded by a wall with some small buildings... a dock... I think there was something about a mine or an ancestral tomb nearby or something like that...
05-28-2007, 08:31 PM,

When Maar Gan's done, which sould be VERY soon, I'd like to try working on something with the Hlaalu tileset (I've done so many Redoran interiors it sometimes drives me nuts), but I don't have access to the models yet, which is a shame. Wish I was an ST modder. Sad