Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
History of Elsweyr
06-30-2007, 09:17 PM,
History of Elsweyr
This is a compliation of the History of Elsweyr as I could find in the Tamriel Timelin at TIL

SmileThe Bethsoft History of Khajiit and Elsweyr

Early Merethic Era ? The beastfolk, Khajiit, Argonians goblins etc live in preliterate communities in Tamriel

Middle Merethic Era ? Topal the Pilot notes the feline beasts when he charts the upper Niben

Late Merethic Era-1E243 ? Pelinal Whitestrake conquers various kingdoms throughout Tamriel and abandons them to travel again. During this time he slaughtered many Khajiit, believing them to be Elves, but he stopped upon realizing his error.

1E461 ? The Beast of Anequina attends the coronation of Emperor Gorieus.

1E660ish - Red Mountain erupts in Morrowind and ash clouds block the sun. This event is known as Sun's Death to the Khajiit.

1E2200-1E2260 ? The Thrassian plague sweeps across Tamriel. The Khajiit are almost exterminated. Only two of sixteen tribes remain, Pellitine and Anequina.

2E309 ? Elsweyr is formed by the union of Pellitine and Anequina, by Keirgo of Anequina and Eshita of Pellitine?s marriage.

2E324 ? Potentate Versidue-Shaie is assassinated by the Morag Tong in Senchal.

2E812 ? Rimmen declares independence from Elsweyr. The mostly Akaviri culture join forces when a strong Akaviri leader emerges in Cyrodiil and attempt to reconquer the Empire. They fail, and Rimmen, left weak after this expedition returns to the protection of Elsweyr.

2E862 ? Elsweyr is incorporated into the Empire when Tiber Septim forms the Third Empire of Men.

2E986 ? Tiber Septim constructs the Numidium at The Halls of the Colossus, and a Dragon Break occurs during it's formation. Only the Khajiit record this one.

3E394 - The Five Years War between Elsweyr and Valenwood. It started when the Bosmer invaded Torval for no identified reason and were driven back. The Khajiit were originally advised by Nords, who forced them to wear heavy armour. The Khajiit, who were losing the war at this point, saw this as foolishness and banished the Nords. They began to use medium armour and won the war. They claimed both sides of the Xylo river. The Elder Council confiscated the Leyawiin county from the Khajiit so the actual size of Elsweyr was not affected.
Smile

If I have forgotten anything that counts as official, I will place a thread in the discussion board for you to post in, and I will amend it here. As we don't want to clutter this forum again, especially after Krisi-_'s hard work cleaning up.

edits
spelling - raggidman
For ALL my concept art in one place look here:
http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb249/JaKhajay/

What is the Lycanthrope, in the Eye of God? A cursed Beast? Or a Miracle?