Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hla Oad concept
02-23-2006, 07:46 AM,

Well, both places are almost exactly the same place, just one is facing the river (KuKulzA's original idea) and the other has the town facing out towards the Inner Sea (batman's idea). I think I like batman's location better. Having the Odai widened and bigger, and that gives a little more accessability to the docks, than trying to work your way up the mouth of the river just to dock your boat.
The Encyclopaedia Oblivionicus Online All the information for TES IV, at your fingertips
-
TES IV: Vvardenfell Bringing Morrowind back to you
02-23-2006, 01:33 PM,

:check: Batman's
02-23-2006, 01:45 PM,

I agree: Batman's, especially in light of all the river problems that cause issues with realism. And I don't think that we should say that it was moved from TESIII either. I mean, how many players actually spent enough time in Hla Oad to be able to point out the difference? All I really remember is that to get there you either walk up the Bitter Coast or you follow the river to the coast and look around.
02-23-2006, 01:52 PM,

The only thing I remember about it was that it was a swamp and I THINK it had one Hlaalu building... it didnt exactly have alot going on
02-23-2006, 03:24 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Vrenir
I agree: Batman's, especially in light of all the river problems that cause issues with realism. And I don't think that we should say that it was moved from TESIII either. I mean, how many players actually spent enough time in Hla Oad to be able to point out the difference? All I really remember is that to get there you either walk up the Bitter Coast or you follow the river to the coast and look around.

yeah, we don't have to explain it, besides we're making an interpetation of Vvardenfell in TES:IV, not a recreation of morrowind Big Grin
"What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?"

"The ignorant say more than they know, the wise know more than they say"
02-23-2006, 04:00 PM,

so its decided... batman's suggested location is the best I think
02-23-2006, 04:09 PM,

so yeah whos lead designer on this bad boy now ?(
"What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?"

"The ignorant say more than they know, the wise know more than they say"
02-23-2006, 04:16 PM,

ah, its just a small village, who cares Big Grin
actually, I don't know, Ixosis was going to do this...
then I decide to plan some stuff....
and Joe Venice has brought up this river movement stuff...
and batman propsed another new location...
...which I think we are goin with...

Confusedhrug:
02-23-2006, 08:42 PM,

Geez, youre lucky your missing the front of your face or you would have a migraine right now
03-02-2006, 04:19 AM,

ahh, but my avatar always changes... now and then
anyhow I think Hla Oad can now develope quests.... anyone want to come up with some?