Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hoss's Morrowind Now Banner Exchanging
07-29-2005, 05:33 AM,
Hoss's Morrowind Now Banner Exchanging
Thanks to Razorwing's Help you can now put your morrowind site banner on my site. It works just like Silgrad's banner submission.
Limited space so apply now!
07-31-2005, 01:44 PM,
RE: Hoss's Morrowind Now Banner Exchanging
None want to exchange with poor old Hoss? Him so Sad.

:no: ;( Sad :poorme: ?(
07-31-2005, 01:59 PM,

If you keep the info and script online so anyone can read them and then do some promoting for your site (on ESF and other places), and/or contact webmasters of other sites, then I'm sure you'll get offers for affiliation in time. I love that effect; I just have to make a post on ESF and people will click from my signature to here, and *boing* two or so guests are suddenly browsing the forum.

Another way is to trade info blurbs with other sites, like silgrad.com does with UFR on our webhosting page. We let them inform of their hosting on our page, and we get to inform about ours on their page. So, to take an example, you could find a mod that focuses on something similar to yours; "if you like my mod, you might also like this one:" or something along those lines... then the other site could do the same for yours.

Also, make sure google has your new adress and then your site should begin popping up in search results before long. Uploading your mods to the Summit and Oblivion-online and other places is also a good idea. Registering your mod/site on the three systems at the bottom of our front page is also a good idea, I think. Just being in those five systems can garner substantial traffic.

Good luck Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
08-01-2005, 03:04 AM,
Thanks
Thanks for the info. I did most of that.

But I would still be really honored to have other modders share their links on my site. But they may feel I am not worthy. That is ok too.
I am not all that great. I just do it for the enjoyment. It is the only joy I have right now. =)
08-01-2005, 03:03 PM,

Don't worry, I've linked to your site. Wink
Where does the light come from? ...
The same place as the music
-----
Mods Downloads
08-02-2005, 01:59 AM,

I've also added a link to your site. Smile
Travels in Tamriel

08-11-2005, 05:57 PM,

Erm...I made a tiny banner...but it's not very good.

I'll put your banner on my site, Hoss.
There are conditions of the nerve endings, the likes of which your imagination, no matter how fevered, could not possibly hope to evoke.