Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hosting
12-10-2006, 08:54 AM,
Hosting
Were will we host this mods betas and the final release? Casue I've haad some bad experiances with Planet Elder Scrolls, Naely a five dollar "free" trail. I went to download it and had to pay 5 dollars a month to get it
:elk:
:worship: :worship:
12-10-2006, 10:15 AM,
RE: Hosting
Quote:Originally posted by Remux Dreadfire
Were will we host this mods betas and the final release? Casue I've haad some bad experiances with Planet Elder Scrolls, Naely a five dollar "free" trail. I went to download it and had to pay 5 dollars a month to get it

I've never had to do that. I just wait for the free servers to load and download from them (or wait in a queue if there is one.)
I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.

->Sir Winston Churchill
12-10-2006, 12:51 PM,

I have NEVER i repeat NEVER had to wait on one of the guest fileplanet servers,NEVER everything loads up straight away and everything,i dont know why nothing happens to me,maybe im lucky? Wink
Become one of Hircines

...R.I.P. My Oblivion Character Shadow...
12-10-2006, 06:30 PM,

I hope you will never run out of luck, Shadow Wink

I have no idea where to host this mod, maybe Ysne has plans for that.
I just want to finish the mod before i worry about anything else.
Akavir mod leader.
12-10-2006, 09:43 PM,

It was DDO FREE game trial and itr said you HAD to be a payijng member to get it
:elk:
:worship: :worship:
12-15-2006, 03:59 PM,

At the moment I'm thinking of using both Planet ES and TES to host the mods we release. I'm still working on a web page. Making progress on the content, still trying to decide the best place to host it.

I'm hoping the people who have problems with Planet ES don't have problems with TES and vice versa. If anyone has problems with both, please let me know, so I can plan accordingly.
12-22-2006, 11:25 AM,

Yeah, I've rarely experienced any waiting in line on Fileplanet's free servers either. It's annoying that you have to have an account to download though, because I have a habit of misplacing my passwords, but that little drawback is easily weighed up in my books by the blazing download speeds one can get.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]