Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
House Dres Architecture
12-14-2008, 08:24 PM,
House Dres Architecture
My conceept of dres architecture is based off Velothi architecture and changed in a few stages to have its own style, here is the "manual" (The final doorway is not on that picture, that is a concept)

Finished things:
Dres exterior doorway (The final version of the entrance used in the example concept)
Dres interior wall

I'm using the blue because it fits better for the shapes, for color think something a little lighter than daedric ruins, with a blue tone.

To continue, it would be VERY good if someone could give me pictures of the complete velothi tileset, not made into buildings.
12-14-2008, 08:27 PM,

As i told u it looks cool.

As soon you will be one of our best concept artist!
12-14-2008, 08:32 PM,

Thank you Cool I'm still very critical about my work, but noticed progress :bananarock:
12-14-2008, 11:30 PM,

And thanks for starting a new thread....keeps things nice and orderly and makes the asset management easier :goodjob: .
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
12-15-2008, 01:15 AM,

Howdy

Looks good !

Its a common belief that the Dres Archetecture would be similar to that of House Redoran. I don't subscribe to this (I'm wierd that way)

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
12-15-2008, 02:42 PM,

So you're working on unique architecture for the Dres? Fantastic!
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
12-15-2008, 02:42 PM,

I think the segmented insect-like constructs are redoran-like enough, at TR they said it was too much redoran style for them, I'll continue this style here, that doorway alone without a building looks so.

To continue I need pictures of the velothi tileset if anyone has it.
12-15-2008, 03:46 PM,

I realy like these concept drawings. They are not to hard to realize in 3ds either.
Member of -
TES IV: Black Marsh (Core Member)