Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can i help
04-29-2007, 02:04 PM,
How can i help
I have visited your web - site and i want to help you . I am not professional , but i'm studying fast and i can do a boring job ..... I just want this mod be ready as fast as it could be !!!
04-29-2007, 02:19 PM,

well, what are you good at? Smile
04-29-2007, 02:26 PM,

If it's CS modelling, we have plenty of dungeons and towns you could help with. Check the claims thread in the cities, landmass and planning forum. For modelling, texturing etc. check the Visual Development boards.
05-01-2007, 10:20 AM,

I'm only bad at scripting and making new models ( new textures and etc. ) I have models from Silgrad Tower on my PC . I can work with them . I can build cities like Ald'Ruhn , or smaller ones like Gnisis or Ald Velothi ( in redoran style ) . I can create NPC , objects (if i have ready textures) traders , travellers . I can work with scripts if there is a ready script for another NPC but with the effects i need ( i can take them from the original Oblivion or from mods which i have loaded from internet ). One question . Are you going to use models from Oblivion or are you going to use models from TES 3 : Morrowind ( for example Imperial Legion Armor ?)
05-01-2007, 11:22 AM,

We'll be making armours based on Morrowind. So yeah, Morrowind Imperial armour. :yes: Sounds to me like you're a pretty capable modder, so take a look at the claim threads. You can build a town, or there are dungeons (Velothi tombs only atm) you can claim. If you can build exteriors well, and would like to try that, PM me.