Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am back and I'm Leaving.
01-25-2010, 05:27 PM,

Good stuff, NA! Good to hear you're getting in where it counts. Hey - if you're in the creative ideas bit, maybe you could use some of our ideas, eh. Wink
Do you reckon you could perhaps give us a bit of inside info on what's going down there, or would you have to kill me if I knew? Big Grin

Hey - nice one IG. You are in the new (un)official Modding Hall of Fame! :worship:

BTW which of the voices did you do in the Lost Spires mod?
Trespassers will be shot.
Survivors will be shot again.

[Image: mini-Skyrim2.jpg]
01-25-2010, 10:00 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Koniption
Quote:Originally posted by Lore_Naga
I got the Job at Blizzard Entertainment, I'm working in the main development team under Creative Ideas & Art Department.

I myself developed the lower half of the naga but I just checked there is no data of it in my emails.
Just recently I was talking about you guys in the department itself and this artist I know said "Oh Yeah Ibsen's Ghost? I downloaded this towers mod once and he was like one of the creators. Man you know some cool people".

Thought i'd mention that and in response to KP - I'll come in every once in awhile but I'm not sure I can give out anything just yet for tips Big Grin
Your have to wait for that!

Whoa! Ibsen now has verification that he has world-reknowned status!

:applause:

@ Lore Naga - well, any tips you can *legitimately* give would be appreciated. I know some companies have rules...

Koniption

I was going to aks for which game he will work now.
01-25-2010, 10:05 PM,

That's cool. I've been around long enough, I guess. I wonder what mod he was talking about. I used to only do voice acting so it's probably that...but I did a little work on Thief games before that, doing plot writing and a leeeettle bit of voice acting.

Quote:Originally posted by jucklesjenk
Hey - nice one IG. You are in the new (un)official Modding Hall of Fame! :worship:

All of them except the ladies and the voice-over from the old, dead guy (can't remember his name). I recruited some of the ladies myself from projects I'd been involved in previously. Everything else you hear is myself... =)...other credits are given on the homepage but Leo wanted to credit those guys because they'd helped out in the early days (but didn't finish the job...can't say I liked the idea but it's his mod and I suppose it's a better advert for your work if you make out like you've got loads of VAs working for you when in fact it's only four).
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
01-25-2010, 10:10 PM,

Cool - I've played though that mod several times and it's seriously one of my favourites. I especially liked that VA work on Teav - that Argonian guy. Good stuff...

Anyways, don't want to stray too far from the point. All good stuff, though. :goodjob:

01-25-2010, 10:30 PM,

Cool - I've played though that mod several times and it's seriously one of my favourites. I especially liked that VA work on Teav - that Argonian guy. Good stuff...

Anyways, don't want to stray too far from the point. All good stuff, though. :goodjob:

Kind of fortunate that I ended up here, really because Teav is often one that people really like, besides Tumyr, the Khajiit. Personally, I'm quite fond of Verus but Leo, like Doz, is Russian and I'm not surprised that he wasn't entirely convinced by the accent...it's tough doing them all...anyway, we can stray off the point here as NA leaving isn't going to be a continuing issue, sad though it is.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
02-01-2010, 12:51 AM,
I am back and I'm Leaving.
Good stuff, NA! Good to hear you're getting in where it counts. Hey - if you're in the creative ideas bit, maybe you could use some of our ideas, eh. Wink
Do you reckon you could perhaps give us a bit of inside info on what's going down there, or would you have to kill me if I knew? Big Grin

I cannot give you any information at all. For one thing (Ibsen should know this) it will breach my contract I made with Blizzard Entertainment and the other thing is if I did do it then I would probably end up with a court case then most likely sued.

If you guys need any creatures, I may be able to help with creating them.
To Ibsen - I asked him today and he said "Lost Spire or Lost Pie, something like that".

Good Luck you guys! Ibsen I need you to get down here xD.
Our voice actors are completly rubbish compared to you (I think only Machinima competes). But really I'll need to record one of them these days and let you guys laugh at americans trying an english accent.
[TITLE]
-Lore_Naga of Beyond Cyrodill Forums-
[/TITLE]
"B at indeværende er skidt naga blod."
undersøgenaga
02-01-2010, 01:42 AM,
RE: I am back and I'm Leaving.
I cannot give you any information at all. For one thing (Ibsen should know this) it will breach my contract I made with Blizzard Entertainment and the other thing is if I did do it then I would probably end up with a court case then most likely sued.

To Ibsen - I asked him today and he said "Lost Spire or Lost Pie, something like that".

Our voice actors are completly rubbish compared to you (I think only Machinima competes). But really I'll need to record one of them these days and let you guys laugh at americans trying an english accent.

Yeah, that's what I thought - I'm well aware of game companies (and others) enforcing contracts that prevent you from telling anybody else, anything related to what they work on. We understand. :yes:

I'm surprised they may allow you to help us with creatures though. I always thought most companies, if not all, had a clause in one's contract that made it so that anything you created, is considered their property too, if it related to what the company was all about. I could be wrong, though.

But if you can help with creatures in the future.... Cool

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
02-01-2010, 05:34 PM,
RE: I am back and I'm Leaving.

I thought that might be the case - ah well, it was worth a try. Smile

Hey - IG - "Lost Pie" sounds awesome! I'll bet it's no.1 on TESNexus! :lmao:

02-01-2010, 08:06 PM,

Yeah, sounds like a new Indiana Jones movie - Indiana Jones and the Legend of the Lost Pie. Indiana gets stuck in Northern England trying to find the famous lost Jules Rimet world football trophy (that's soccer, for you US types), where he is forced by beer-worshipping cultists to infiltrate stadiums that are known to hide precious artifacts in their pork pies...well, I'd watch it! =)

@ NA - Yes, we'd certainly love some creatures. If you find the time, we're still keen on your Naga dudes. _LPS did some fairly good ideas: _LPS Concept Art but it was lutemoth who really came up with the beauties. Koniption, do you still have the link to any of lutemoth's stuff? I think I remember it was yourself who knew lutemoth...although I could be wrong...

I'd be happy to do a little VA work for Blizzard, y'know. Unpaid, I could only do a little. Paid, it might encourage me... Big Grin
02-01-2010, 08:23 PM,

Sounds like you've really thought about that pie thing... either that or you have a crazy imagination (finally - someone like me =)) - still, I think it has potential.... Big Grin