Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'd like in!
05-15-2007, 05:31 PM,

Thanks for the map and the address! :yes:

Hopefully I got it right. I did this a long time ago and at the time didnt have tools like TESAME and so on, so its probably full of GMSTs.

http://rapidshare.com/files/31476408/Hawanecc.zip.html

I'll get on to the buoilding later, gotta go!!! :bananarock:
Will start working again for TES3 Project soon....sometime.
05-15-2007, 05:41 PM,

I'll have to fix the mapfile. The one that is supposed to be there does not show any claims on it.
Morrowind Insurance Company. Now with Horse & Guar Insurance! :goodjob:

Ask about our Adventurer's Life Policy (sorry, it does not cover companions that you push off cliffs, throw into Oblivion gates, or eaten by that nearby hungry troll :eek: )
05-15-2007, 08:52 PM,

Both the 1.43 and 1.46 esps I have dont have most of the landmass I saw on the screenshot on the other thread, anything south of y=5.

Shall I just create a village with the water to the East on a blank cell?
05-16-2007, 04:03 AM,

thats probably an area underwater still and that fine
you are welcome to raise the land up and build your city just let me know which cells your using including the cell directly adjacent to your city and please delete all the other "wilderness" cells you will be making along the way

The coastal areas around the river are mountainous, not large peaks but quite rocky if you look at the map round 5, -25 you'll see a river which turns north and then west, it might fit in their quite nicely, you could use 1 cell north of the river and 2 cells south and bring up the rocky area surrounding it

let me know

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
05-18-2007, 12:36 PM,

So this will be a new hlaalu coastal village I'm to build, or are you referring to the velothi city I uploaded?
05-18-2007, 05:39 PM,

Howdy

You may

Build New Hlaalu City

or

Use your city, modify it to fit into the designated cells I would say not more than 4 cells north to south and 2 cells east to west

Either way please be sure that it is situated such that it is a coastal town

I would say you could use Khuul, Hla Oad, Ebbedin as references if needed

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
05-24-2007, 07:37 PM,

Dont worry, I'm still on my claims. I've just been busy lately and I'm crammed right in the middle of my A-level exams.

Hopefully the interior'll be done in a week or so, and the exterior around July. Sorry its taking so long bob!
06-20-2007, 05:59 AM,

Every modder has a specialty, no one can do it all themselves...unless they're Princess Stomper. I'm an NPC maker, you're a town builder...you need to hook up with an interior decorator. What I need to do is hook up with a scripter...that would make life ever so easier.
"Remember yourself always & everywhere. The highest that a man can attain is to be able to do"
G.I.Gurdjieff