Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'd like to write some pieces for the mod.
03-13-2006, 09:39 PM,
I'd like to write some pieces for the mod.
Hello,

My name is Max, I'm a friend of Batman. He mentioned that you could use some music for the mod, so I was wondering if the were any specific pieces or moods that needed. You can check out some of my other works at my site http://www.isalix.com (currently only the downloads work, not the streams).

Let me know if I can help out.

Max
03-13-2006, 09:49 PM,

Hi isalix, and welcome to Sil... well, I should say, welcome to us!
:bounce: :wave: :bounce:

To tell you the truth the music department is a bit scattered right now. To the best of my knowledge, this is what we have currently or are working on:

Silgrad Tower/Vvardenfell
? Silgrad Tower: Oblivion's main theme, by Anaglyph -link-
? Intelligentsia's collection of music made for, or shared with, the Silgrad Tower: Morrowind mod -link-
? Tavern music by Quentin Fortune -link-
? Cerro theme being worked on by KOAX -link-

Other
? Skyrim music by -Sulan- -link-
? Fantasy music by Lord Volsung -link-

One thing that pops to mind that we might now have at the moment is adrenalin-pumping battle music. Perhaps that would be something you'd like to have a go at?
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
03-13-2006, 11:11 PM,
Roman-type piece
Well I'll get working on that, I imagine a nice square 2/4 piece with some trill and staccato strings will work for that.

I wrote a Roman March piece a while back which you might have some use for in the mean time.

Maximus