Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I find only grasslands
10-03-2007, 07:25 PM,
I find only grasslands
After I enter Morrowind through the tunnel I find the forest as promised. But when I exit the forest chasing down one of the markers I enter eternal grasslands, whereever I walk (except back ofcourse) their is grass. What can I do about this?
Thanks! Eric.
10-03-2007, 07:59 PM,
RE: I find only grasslands
Quote:Originally posted by Ericius
After I enter Morrowind through the tunnel I find the forest as promised. But when I exit the forest chasing down one of the markers I enter eternal grasslands, whereever I walk (except back ofcourse) their is grass.

What can I do about this?
Thanks! Eric.

I don't suppose picking up a region claim would qualify as an answer? Sorry, just kidding. Smile

The naked landscape you saw are parts of our landmass we haven't modded/generated yet. I know you must have been disappointed by that, and that's one of the reasons the ST Modders and core members have been discussing internally to go into closed beta mode until we're on par with other mods. Naturally we have a much, much larger scope than most mods so we'll have to work long and hard to get it on par. We'll get there eventually, sooner if we can welcome more modders on the team. One hardworking, dedicated new modder could make a big difference right now.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
10-03-2007, 08:01 PM,

[Edit] Ugh, beat me to it razorwing! everything that was in my post has already been stated, so this is extremely redundant.

Long story short, Razorwing's right, the eternal grass is normal, don't be afraid to join the team and pick up a claim.

Here was my post, if you want to read it, though everything's been said :
Ahh, the eternal grasslands. Yeah, unfortunately, that's not a glitch or bug right now. It is supposed to be eternal grasslands at the moment. It's not really eternal, it just takes about 20-30 minutes to walk across the landmass (it's just THAT big). We simply haven't had the time to jazz up the landscape, because our priorities are on the cities right now.

I'd suggest taking the portals to the city. it's much, much faster. Once we have more content we'll probably take them out, but until then, use them.

So yeah, the eternal grass is normal, but we're working hard to make it much more enjoyable for the next versions
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!