Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have to apologize again
09-01-2006, 06:03 AM,
I have to apologize again
I had to take care of my niece these last few days. She has been a handfull and I've been worn out I've been having to stay off the computer. I've been trying to get her off Dora the Explorer and Diego (which seems to give me migraines) and get her to the beach and parks. It will be a few more days but I will be back. Wish me luck! Smile
Morrowind Insurance Company. Now with Horse & Guar Insurance! :goodjob:

Ask about our Adventurer's Life Policy (sorry, it does not cover companions that you push off cliffs, throw into Oblivion gates, or eaten by that nearby hungry troll :eek: )
09-01-2006, 06:09 AM,

Have you discussed W***H*** yet with the rest of the ST core, or atleast Razorwing who I had PMed if you have come to a decision it would be great to know.

Cheers,

TOYB
09-01-2006, 12:35 PM,

:lmao: Skyrim is like Russia.....

gobbling up little bits and pieces here and there...
Windhelm... Solstheim.... you guys should make High Rock too.... hahaha
I hope when my Orsinium mod is out you guys don't take that as well.. :lol:
yeah don't worry, I'm just joking around...

funny though, while the scope of other prjects get slightly smaller to make the landmass of the project more feasible, Skyrim is getter bigger by grabbing bits and pieces... not unjustly though, cause those places are Nord
09-01-2006, 01:11 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
funny though, while the scope of other prjects get slightly smaller to make the landmass of the project more feasible, Skyrim is getter bigger by grabbing bits and pieces... not unjustly though, cause those places are Nord
After Skyrim is done we will make a mod where the Nords conquer all of Tamriel! Tremble in fear!!! Big Grin
When the game is over, the King and the Pawn go back into the same box.
09-01-2006, 01:58 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Psychotic
After Skyrim is done we will make a mod where the Nords conquer all of Tamriel! Tremble in fear!!! Big Grin
no... somehow the whole Tamriel become a huge swamp due to eutrophication and global warming from the summoning of ten thousand Flame Atronachs... then... the Argonians will re-conquer their lands!
09-01-2006, 02:01 PM,

no... somehow the whole Tamriel become a huge swamp due to eutrophication and global warming from the summoning of ten thousand Flame Atronachs... then... the Argonians will re-conquer their lands!
But then an Ice Age begins...
09-01-2006, 02:38 PM,

But then an Ice Age begins...
and it all melts and Tamriel is flooded then the Dreugh rule once more!
09-01-2006, 02:40 PM,

you know.. a Ice age would fit more.. having Cyrodiil pasing from Jungle to normal forest.. (as it have done.. even if a fix(ala book) have been given.. )
The meaning of life is 'Bucket'.
09-01-2006, 02:47 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Krisi-_
you know.. a Ice age would fit more.. having Cyrodiil pasing from Jungle to normal forest.. (as it have done.. even if a fix(ala book) have been given.. )
There you go then, I'm right and you're wrong KuKulzA! *performs weird tongue gesture* Big Grin
09-01-2006, 03:19 PM,
RE: I have to apologize again
Quote:Originally posted by Rodan
I had to take care of my niece these last few days. She has been a handfull and I've been worn out I've been having to stay off the computer. I've been trying to get her off Dora the Explorer and Diego (which seems to give me migraines) and get her to the beach and parks. It will be a few more days but I will be back. Wish me luck! Smile
Swiper no Swipeing, hehe I have the same problem, save for its with my friends little sisters.
Kraken, its whats for diner.
Those are good words, I like to wave at them as they pass by.