Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm traumatized, you can be too!
03-28-2007, 01:40 AM,

Awww yeahhh... Cool
Lol what?
04-06-2007, 05:57 AM,

muffins: scary

unicorn: I live at a horse farm, not that uncommon around here but i always have to wonder what a horse thinks throughout the whole... uh..... spay station.... uh........ thing
Quote:A_flyboy: p.s. teabagging banana! ==>:bananarock:<== oh no a michal jackson class noob!!!!!!
final reclaimer: woohoo MC teabag time
Quote:Arbiter
Hmm.... the Guar Chief speaks of epic en devour. Big Grin
04-06-2007, 09:53 PM,

Tongue :lmao: Poor horsies.....

They only took his kidney though to illegally sell it in Mexico for a lot of money. Then they got rich in the criminal underworld and went to crack candy mountain once a day. They made millions in crime but then got caught by the cops and wound up in a Texas State Prison where they were given life in jail until they broke out, fled back to Mexico and then further to Columbia where they became drug lords and made millions again, and Charlie stayed in the field living a life of middle management in a tech corporation, working 10 hours a day in a small cubicle for years until he went insane, so they locked him up in the same prison that the other two were about to break out of, and they broke out through his room saying "we're going to candy mountain!" so he called the guards but they secretly patched up the holes, so figuring he went crazier, the guards locked Charlie up in a yellow spongy loony bin room where he spent the rest of his tormented years in a straightjacket constantly hearing someone say "Charlie, Charlie, Chaaaaarlieeeee!"

the end.
Lol what?
05-17-2007, 03:24 AM,

[Image: BerriesNCream2.jpg]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsPFyoEpGVA
Sincerly
Green Cutlass