Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I quit.
04-01-2007, 04:06 PM,
I quit.
You guys don't appreciate my efforts enough. I hate you all, I hate all of your pets, and most of all, I hate the fact that there are no crossbows in Oblivion, even though I never used them in Morrowind. I hate everything. I especialy hate 4-pin firewire-touting avatars.

And trout. I HATE trout. I hate trouting avatars and trout fishing and eating trout and smacking people with dead trouts and anything else you can think of that has something to do involving trout.

And you know what else I hate? Little dogs! They bark like they know everything and they are little! And I hate big dogs and cats too! I kinda like medium sized dogs, but only the most moderately medium sized dogs, not including Corgis. Corgis are far too ninjalike and otherwise awesome to be considered dogs. No, they are uberdogs. But I hate ninjas too.

Oh, and disregard the above, and the subject of this thread. My main point is this: Happy April Fool's day. Big Grin
.:.::..::: Zarf - [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbU_YqGZF5Y"]WARNING: Do not fall down mountains[/url] :::..::.:.
04-01-2007, 04:58 PM,
RE: I quit.
WELL FINE BE THAT WAY !!!! X( X( X(

:lmao:

DON'T ENJOY

Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
04-01-2007, 05:27 PM,

whoa.... for second there I thought you were kidding :confused:

:lol:
04-01-2007, 09:47 PM,

Haha! :lmao:

Kick ass! Big Grin

The Forgotten Ones have returned.
04-01-2007, 11:53 PM,

:lol:

Good joke, but bad taste.
04-02-2007, 12:09 AM,

I wouldn't say it was bad taste, but I was certainly a little worried, envisioning the Imperial fort set flitting away on delicate, stone-block-covered wings. Smile

When I got to "trout" though, I knew. After all, who doesn't like trout? Big Grin
04-02-2007, 12:45 AM,
Quote:Originally posted by Zarf
I especialy hate 4-pin firewire-touting avatars.
He he he...
<----
My mage is an honor student at the Arcane University.
04-02-2007, 12:49 AM,
Quote:Originally posted by WhiteWizard
Quote:Originally posted by Zarf
I especialy hate 4-pin firewire-touting avatars.
He he he...
<----
04-02-2007, 12:54 AM,

He he he...

I'm going to KEEL you. Big Grin */me Adblocks his own avatar*

TID: Bad taste? Why do you say that? Is it because of the recent retiring of two other members?

If so, I apologize. I never meant to make anyone think I was serious. I mean... Ninja Corgis? Think about it. Big Grin
.:.::..::: Zarf - [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbU_YqGZF5Y"]WARNING: Do not fall down mountains[/url] :::..::.:.
04-02-2007, 01:49 AM,

When i read halfway through it all i felt like saying was... S-T-F-U :lmao:

What members retired btw? :eek:
Become one of Hircines

...R.I.P. My Oblivion Character Shadow...