Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I quit.
04-02-2007, 02:01 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Zarf
TID: Bad taste? Why do you say that? Is it because of the recent retiring of two other members?

If so, I apologize. I never meant to make anyone think I was serious. I mean... Ninja Corgis? Think about it. Big Grin

Of course I realize it's April Fool's day, but you know how it is. Tongue
04-02-2007, 05:09 PM,

I see. Well, sorry TID, I'll think up a bit calmer joke next year. Maybe one about me losing all of the Imperial Fort meshes... Yeah, i should be releasing them around that time too. Big Grin

Shadow: I meant Valderon and Ev1... although Ev1 is only on vacation. I should have read hist post a bit better. Big Grin
.:.::..::: Zarf - [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbU_YqGZF5Y"]WARNING: Do not fall down mountains[/url] :::..::.:.
04-04-2007, 05:15 AM,

He he he. :lmao: Sent a chill down my spine when I saw it on the overview page.

More of that please! :goodjob:
We need to get more humor into this place, and my dry attempts at it misfires most of the time.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
04-04-2007, 05:46 AM,

What if you could see yourself in relation to all of infinity?

Think about it. Then, let your spine chill. Big Grin
.:.::..::: Zarf - [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbU_YqGZF5Y"]WARNING: Do not fall down mountains[/url] :::..::.:.
04-06-2007, 05:38 AM,

ok i know im late in declaring this but i did something stupid:
I forgot april fools day!!!!! Cry
Quote:A_flyboy: p.s. teabagging banana! ==>:bananarock:<== oh no a michal jackson class noob!!!!!!
final reclaimer: woohoo MC teabag time
Quote:Arbiter
Hmm.... the Guar Chief speaks of epic en devour. Big Grin
04-06-2007, 09:43 PM,

We have had tons of valuable members go, but they just vanished without saying goodbye. So far I can only think of Valderon who has so far said bye-bye. But Entartet, Quentin (may be coming back), raggidman, Cryo, noremorse, Caligula, and many others have all vanished. Now imagine all the projects if they were all still here.....
Lol what?