Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I suggest you check this out.
09-22-2006, 08:41 PM,
I suggest you check this out.
I suggest you check this out: http://www.3dchaya.com/download_mdl/download00.htm

it looks like there is alot of architecture @ that site.
when you go to court you're trusting your fate to twelve people who aren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.

Fire in the hole!
09-22-2006, 09:08 PM,

Are those nifs? Can we use those? ?(
Her eyes, though which crystal tears gave light,
shone like the moon in water, seen by night
09-22-2006, 09:09 PM,

they have .obj and i know for a fact that they can be converted into .nif, so yes you can use ALL of them.
when you go to court you're trusting your fate to twelve people who aren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.

Fire in the hole!
09-22-2006, 09:12 PM,

they dont seem to be some good ones.. however from Screens I cant really judge them..
The meaning of life is 'Bucket'.
09-22-2006, 09:14 PM,

what are you talking about, not good? they are fine! i dont really see the architecture getting any beter than that... ?(

edit: oh, and i never saw the other pages Big Grin there is more lol.

Fire in the hole!
09-22-2006, 09:41 PM,

Yeah, i have seen them before, Necron said that they need to be textured and that it would be a lot of work to bring them in the game.
Well, i think it would be more work to start from scratch Confusedhrug:

What we need is some one who can bring these models in game, i would really like to have the "Kiyomizu-dera Temple" model. it would look perfect on top of a mountain :yes:
Akavir mod leader.
09-23-2006, 01:51 AM,
To Bring Other Models in Game
How do you change obj to nif? Is there a converter tool or is it part of a larger program? These are really nice from what I see. If converting them is easy but time consuming, I'd be willing to do it.
Design Assistant

(Check here for updates. Individual images change often.) My Oblivion Screenshots Collection
09-23-2006, 01:58 AM,

Yeah, i would like to know too...how are they converted? ?(
Akavir mod leader.
09-23-2006, 01:12 PM,

ummm... flesh does it, he uses 3d max to convert the .obj files into .nif i dont have 3dmax so i cant do it, but flesh can do it easy.

Fire in the hole!