Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IATE's Sheogorath's Chambers
06-13-2007, 12:52 PM,

I tried to put a lot of detail into several areas, but some areas I just didn't know what to clutter them with.

As it stands, the bath is overall desolate of anything cool besides the windows and sand floor, so I want to change that around. There is a patch of untextured land in the shrine (Which I think I called something else), the main room is very unorganized and the hallways branching off are very empty. The bedroom is empty in some areas, the door in the back of the courtyard leads nowhere, and I tried getting the rock texture in the stream to make water noise like the sand at the top, but the annoying land texture bug is still there and it won't let me make it.

I did like how the stream looks in the shrine, which is actually the small waterway from Bliss scaled up, the key thing I could make better but it looks pretty cool as it stands (get another opportunity to shatter the orb from KotN if you found the key to the door). I also like the views from the glass walls I placed in places like the bedroom, it's a nice view and makes a much more unique appearence.

So if you have any ideas what to add anywhere, please tell me so I can make it look cooler Smile
Lol what?
06-13-2007, 01:46 PM,

Open landscape editing, click on the render window, and hit I to get past the bug.
The soul's condition is learning to fly
Condition grounded, but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Toung-tied and twisted, just an Earth-bound misfit, I
06-13-2007, 05:52 PM,

What does hitting I do?
Lol what?
06-14-2007, 02:04 AM,

Another release, general improvements, cluttered empty areas up, fixed a few bugs, and other stuff.

Here is the release, check it over and see what you think Smile

Filefront Link
Lol what?
07-14-2007, 01:35 AM,

This. Mod. Is. Awesome.

Other then that, here is some ideas/comments/suggestions for future updates

1)The bedroom looks a bit strange in terms of how it is left wide open to the outside. I would suggest a wall there with a small entrance to the outside (perhaps even splitting the area up into two seperate cells). Also, the bedroom is usually the most important room, however, the small door it was given felt a little... off. At least thats how I feel.

2)There is ALOT of missing texures and whatnot (Yellow Diamonds with Exclamation points).

3)The Palace grounds just do not fit, as they appear too much like the Grounds of the Palace in New Sheoth (which makes sense, considering it is just a modified version of that).

4)Perhaps, rather then just repeat the palace for the Dementia palace, the same palace could be given more wings with a dementia feel. In either case, I would not exclude the player from being able to enter the dementia area, as it means people can do less in a single game, and for completionists like myself, that is EVIL o.o

5)It would be nice to have some servants, guards, and nicer plus more plentiful guest/servant/barrack rooms.

6)A treasury, library, study, kitchen, and dining hall would be cool.

7)There is actually a method I was using in my Palace mod so as you did not need to go through the Fountainhead, and could go straight from the Palace room. I will explain more if you're interested.

8)The rooms feel a bit bare still.

9)The key was hidden fairly easily. Personally, I would not increase the difficulty of finding it though.

10) Love the foliage and the indoor water, it is a nice touch (something I too was planning to do ;.; )

11)That's about it.

These are just comments, thoughts, and notes, and I am not trying to be overly critical or obnoxious. I also understand this is the second make of the mod, so I know alot of work has yet to be done.

Great mod once again!

Edit-
Missing items are 111Glasswindow and 111SEManiaTapestryWall01