Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Icons. And a person able to make them.
08-25-2006, 09:52 PM,

Thanks, now it works, but could you tell me the IDConfused of the objects which need icon?
Opinion is like an asshole, everybody has one and they all stink.
- Unknown toilet phiilosophist
08-26-2006, 02:23 AM,

There's a tutorial on the CS telling how to make icons in the Oblivion style. You'll need the background set to an alpha channel, and it will need a yellowish glow. Drop me a PM if you are having any problems, I've done icons before, so I know the general procedure. Smile

The ID's of the most recent bottle models are "StRwMiscComBottleXX". Some of them are potions.
08-28-2006, 04:43 PM,

Here's the icon for Sandor and I'm loading the new version of Reich Parkeep, the one I had didn't include the bottles.
08-28-2006, 05:00 PM,

I converted it to dds.

It looks great, thanks ! Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
08-28-2006, 05:13 PM,

Wow, that one looked great! Nice work Magus :yes:
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
08-28-2006, 05:50 PM,

Could someone tell me how to enable in-game screenshots? I couldn't get the textures to those objects... I'd like to take the pics in-game.
08-28-2006, 06:00 PM,

Go to your "documents and settings\your name\my documents\my games".
Select the Oblivion directory. Adjust the Oblivion.ini (screenshot).

Set bAllowscreenshot to 1.

EDIT
FAQ
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
09-02-2006, 11:46 AM,

I made these item icons, tell me do they fit to somewhere and is the style good. And In the latest version, all the bottles had icons.
09-06-2006, 12:47 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by -Magus-
I made these item icons, tell me do they fit to somewhere and is the style good. And In the latest version, all the bottles had icons.

I like them! They look stilized, which I think is great because then we can use for instance the same tankard icon for all the tankards. The spoon icon looks a bit too modern though, plus the spoon in the mod is made of wood while the icon looks metal. It's hard to make out that the bucket icon is of a bucket. But the tankard and ladle were spot on :goodjob:
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
09-06-2006, 03:14 AM,

They do look good, but I'd like to see them without a background (ie transparent) like the original Beth ones.
Honorary Member of Silgrad Tower

Buy a Silgrad T-Shirt*
*not sold anywhere