Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you were in a blank void...
09-28-2007, 03:10 PM,

I'm me, I don't think I would really change myself much, perhaps a slightly better build, get rid of the glasses but nothing major Tongue
"Why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

"I think, therefore I am" - Descartes
"I don't think, therefore I spam"

"Do not seek to follow the footsteps of the wise, seek what they sought"

"On top of the world"
09-28-2007, 05:45 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
Quote:Originally posted by Ja-Kha'jay
What she said.

Yeah, I couldn't stand to be human in my own paradise. Humans are flawed, and you just wish you could be something better.

And yet humans are infinitely brilliant. Do you think you would appreciate the awesomeness of people if you didn't have to put up with all the crap? Not meaning to spark a philosophical debate or anything...

Anyway.. my void dreams:

Firstly... I would watch a supernova, in slowmotion. Because I think them and nebula's are marvellous and beautiful and far more spectacular than anything my comparitively feeble and predictable imagination could really produce, at least from scratch anyway.

Secondly, I would produce a world where individuality was valued over everything, where peer pressure and what not were a myth. Music would be not be a buisiness and would always strive to be original and "push the envelope" so to speak. I guess its kinda my life ambition, to be someone who just is. Me. Still, its harder than you'd think to try and remain unaffected by peoples opinions of you, especially you're friends.

And just to be predictable: I'd have a beautiful tropical island where one side was always stormy with a beach with perfect waves (for surfin') and the otherside calm and tranquil and beautiful.

Edd
An Old Man is sitting on a Bench eating Soup. He is a fool.
09-28-2007, 10:38 PM,

Heeeeeeeyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!
Edd is back!!!!!!
Good to see you!!!!! :goodjob:
Royal Argonian Shaman - Deputy Leader! hahahaha
09-29-2007, 09:42 AM,

Probably a pony. And icecream pits and strippers and other good things. And a nice vantage point with a sunrise. Although I'd miss home and family so I'd also need a door back to the real world. Also some kind of safeguard that prevents me filling it with spikes or communists or armed nuclear warheads etc so I don't wreck the place and have to pay insurance or hire people to fish the communists out of the icecream pit
'Archzz' on Oblivion:
"Lots of you ppl are lucky ur comp runs it.... mine says sumthing about registering online and my ip address....i took it back"
09-30-2007, 02:08 AM,

Hmmm, what if you want things to work out as you don't want them to? How does that work?
Lol what?
09-30-2007, 02:24 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Mormacil
Withdrawelsymtoms?
yes, methinks, all fixed now.
Praise be Hermaeus, he who holds the candle to the light.

Head of Lit and Lore for Thras.
Head of Lore for Black Marsh.
09-30-2007, 11:26 AM,

Good to hear Smile
"Why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

"I think, therefore I am" - Descartes
"I don't think, therefore I spam"

"Do not seek to follow the footsteps of the wise, seek what they sought"

"On top of the world"
10-20-2007, 05:18 AM,

hmmm... What would I choose to do in a lucid dream?
Teh ultimate construction set of corse! Big Grin
Quote:A_flyboy: p.s. teabagging banana! ==>:bananarock:<== oh no a michal jackson class noob!!!!!!
final reclaimer: woohoo MC teabag time
Quote:Arbiter
Hmm.... the Guar Chief speaks of epic en devour. Big Grin
10-21-2007, 03:40 PM,

I figured you would say a halo filled with guars Tongue
Lol what?
10-22-2007, 12:01 AM,

i'd take that dream. guars would be fun target practice.
98% of forum-goers say that fast travel ruins Oblivion. Put this as your signature if you are one of the 2% that realize fast travel is optional.