Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Imperial Legion Navy
06-13-2006, 06:46 AM,
Imperial Legion Navy
Hello, I was wondering if a stage of the quest for the defense of steadhelm could be convincing the legion navy to send a ship with reinforcements that can bombard the deadra from the sea, or just troop reinforcements. I simply want to get the rarely mentioned Navy into the picture and want ideas on how to do it.
The soul's condition is learning to fly
Condition grounded, but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Toung-tied and twisted, just an Earth-bound misfit, I
06-13-2006, 07:03 AM,
RE: Imperial Legion Navy
Quote:Originally posted by DarkAsmodeous
Hello, I was wondering if a stage of the quest for the defense of steadhelm could be convincing the legion navy to send a ship with reinforcements that can bombard the deadra from the sea, or just troop reinforcements. I simply want to get the rarely mentioned Navy into the picture and want ideas on how to do it.

I admit, I didn't know there was a navy under the command of the Legion. But I get a feeling you know there is, so I don't doubt it. Sure, sounds like a good idea to me :yes: Maybe we'll eventually get animated cannons? Man, that'd be so cool Big Grin
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
06-13-2006, 07:15 AM,

Oh, the navy was a big part of the Akivar invasion, the fifth legion was one of hte forces to make the first landing. It also states in some book in the imperial library that the NAvy is known for their majestic cliff-face fortresses. Do I smell something to be added to the silgrad tower project?
The soul's condition is learning to fly
Condition grounded, but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Toung-tied and twisted, just an Earth-bound misfit, I
06-13-2006, 10:36 AM,

Well if we are going to have animated cannons, then I want one of the cannons to have a magnificent silver beard, be incredibly wise, and have impeccable lurking and sneaking skills...!

Hmmmm...now who does that remind me of? Big Grin
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman
03-03-2007, 08:33 PM,

The navy also took down the sloads
[SIZE=20]Never give up, Never surrender.[/SIZE]