Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Impressions from Silgrad
06-15-2005, 08:21 PM,
Impressions from Silgrad
Because Razorwing asked me a while ago in the bugreport-thread here to make portraits of the NPCs for the "Who's who of Silgrad Tower"-project and postcard screenshots of places of interest, i start this thread as this would be a bit off-topic for the bug reports.

Perhapes you also want to participate?

And here are this weeks Portraits (.zip, 26,9 MB).
06-16-2005, 12:17 AM,

Thanks TN, great job! With these I think the need for "Who's who of Silgrad Tower" is covered, until new entries are made to it. =)
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
06-22-2005, 09:10 AM,
RE: Impressions from Silgrad
And here is the next bundle (.zip, 24 MB) of portraits.
06-22-2005, 01:01 PM,

Thanks. I think we're set now, you don't have to take more photos. Smile
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
06-22-2005, 03:27 PM,

I "need not" or i "must not" take more? There are still so many NPCs i havn't visited, especially on locations outside Silgrad Tower and Reich Paarkeep.

*feeling like a japaneese tourist, running around and taking photos of anything and anyone* ... "Mr. Ur, could you hold still in that pose for a while? And smiiiile."
06-22-2005, 03:47 PM,

Hehe Smile

You can take as many as you want, of course, but I'm not sure what I can do with them until there are more entries in the Who's who. And it doesn't seem like writing for the "Who's who" is catching on... which is a pity.
Angel mired in filth