Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Imprl. Legions on Vvar.] - issues we need to resolve
02-07-2006, 10:48 PM,

Halo 2 was mediocre.
02-07-2006, 11:30 PM,

don't get me started X(

i could talk into infinety about how halo 1 is supierior to halo 2, and i even still play XBC to this day!

but yeah, on topic... i think that the legion should have a mixture of different titles, but i think it should be more traditional than in morrowind.
"What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?"

"The ignorant say more than they know, the wise know more than they say"
02-08-2006, 02:04 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by batman
don't get me started X(

i could talk into infinety about how halo 1 is supierior to halo 2, and i even still play XBC to this day!

but yeah, on topic... i think that the legion should have a mixture of different titles, but i think it should be more traditional than in morrowind.
yes... instead of errant and aspirant and such... I think it should be based on roles...
like... the Recruit, then the Frontliner, then the second rank... then the veterans... etc.etc.
except we need real names for those positions...

anyone good in Latin? I don't know if that would be proper though...
I know it was like Hasatiai, Principles, Triariai... etc. in Roman Legion.... then later in was just Legionaires... (after Marian reforms I think?)
02-08-2006, 09:47 PM,

So the planned concept is on Roman Legions?
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
02-08-2006, 09:51 PM,

the Imperial Legion is like medieval knight/Roman legion...
sorta Crusader sorta Legionaire

...a mix... but the Legions wear different armor depending on their location... part of their adaptability....

Legionaires in Cyrodiil wear the iron/steel? armor traditional of the land... in Morrowind they wear Imperial Legionaire Steel armor, good against their lightly armed oppenents...
in the Black Marsh some wear scale-mail or scale light armor to do better in the swamps and prevent swords ands spears from getting a good cut... :yes:

so I dunno if we are basing it on Romans, but it is a place to start if we decide to start it on Roman Legion
02-08-2006, 10:00 PM,

Good to have some basis.
02-08-2006, 10:03 PM,

Hey guys,

Just a thought why not make the Imperial Knights a joinable faction, Instead of being a spearmen you now an Imperial honor guard or Protector knight
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
02-08-2006, 10:04 PM,

as in Imperial Legion and Imperial Knights will be different factions...?
02-08-2006, 10:06 PM,

Ye lol
Nobles dont wanna be around sinky peasents lol
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
02-08-2006, 10:07 PM,

It is actually a an Ashalander's yurt. It's suprising how it similiar looks to the one in Morrowind...

P.s.
Wrong thread. Sorry,.