Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In Memoriam: Grumpy
06-18-2005, 03:37 PM,
In Memoriam: Grumpy
As some already know, one of the veteran modders on Elder Scrolls Forum - Grumpy - passed away from cancer yesterday afternoon (June 17th).
- Here is a news item posted by Emma on it.
- Grumpy's site (permanent backup)

I didn't know you personally, but I wish you good luck on your journey of exploration in the afterlife. May you rest in peace, free from the pain.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
06-18-2005, 05:42 PM,

Yes, alot of people, including myself, didn't know Dennis personally, but we grieve for this loss to the modding community, nonetheless. RIP :poorme:
06-18-2005, 07:38 PM,

God Bless Grumpy
Back In Business
06-18-2005, 07:41 PM,

That is a sad day. Although we actually never talked with each other, I remember him from my early days in the ESF and always estimated him a kind and noble soul.

May the gods guide his soul and my prayers to his friends and family.

Mournfully

Quentin
That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs, but what a ship is - what the Black Pearl really is - is freedom.
06-18-2005, 08:36 PM,

;(
Honorary Member of Silgrad Tower

Buy a Silgrad T-Shirt*
*not sold anywhere
06-18-2005, 08:57 PM,

I often have trouble finding words at times like these, so I will only hope that the spirits guide you on the journeys ahead, Grumpy. The circle is always turning...life, death, rebirth. May you be blessed in the next life ahead.

--Kizza
06-20-2005, 12:17 PM,

We will miss you, Grumpy. I really loved your Asgard mod. Promise you will keep modding in the afterlife. :goodjob: Because even there we can use people like you. :goodjob:

Rest in Peace!
See THIS!!?? THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!!! - Ash -
[Image: Boomstick1.jpg]
06-20-2005, 08:50 PM,

My all-time favorite weapons mod is Grumpy's Claymore Emporium. He was just as talented at retexturing as he was at companion scripting. Nobody seems to realize this.

(salute to Grumpy)
There are conditions of the nerve endings, the likes of which your imagination, no matter how fevered, could not possibly hope to evoke.
06-22-2005, 12:41 AM,

I can't express just how sad this news is. I hope Emma and all of his friends & family fare well.
06-27-2005, 05:02 AM,

Sad
"It's only wrong if you suck at it."