06-14-2007, 08:05 PM,
[In Work] Lumen Julianii
This claim has been accepted by Quentin Fortune and bob196045

Read below line as well

This has been nearly 2 years now and nothing has changed
we really need to populate this with some interesting characters
Also their is a quest that goes along with the Cathedral and the Magic Well
their isn't a lot written on it and some of the information about
it can be found by doing a forum search and through the archives or you can just ask me.

http://www.silgrad.com/wbb2/attachment.p...entid=3071

Howdy

This was reported about 1 year ago and remains the same today

Lumen Julianii, Bathhouse - no NPCs / creatures...bob note: 1) in the bathhouse thier is a tub...that you can stand on the water, needs fixing 2) a ladder leading to a loft with no way down (fixed)

Lumen Julianii, Cathedral - no NPCs / creatures bob notes: In the bell tower the center bell is fixed within the cross beams of the roof frame
Lumen Julianii, Deversorium - no NPCs / creatures
Lumen Julianii, Dormitorium secundus - no NPCs / creatures
Lumen Julianii, Dormitorium unus - no NPCs / creatures
Lumen Julianii, Main House - more NPCs necessary
Lumen Julianii, Main House, Kitchen - no NPCs / creatures..bob note: 1) the interiors coloring is really wierd yellow looks comletely out of place, needs fixing 2)their are several items floating above shelves and some that have worked their way into the wood (fixed)
Lumen Julianii, The Magic Well - still has to be linked and eventually needs a Guardian
Lumen Julianii, Watchtowers - no NPCs / creatures

I need to read up on the concepts of this town and find out what st Oblivion has done or is doing and then we can plan a course of action

Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
08-13-2008, 10:26 AM,

Howdy,

is this still open? I remember another thread - somewhere - where someone took action to do ... something Big Grin

I think populating the area at least. I know that Reena has done some fixing parts (connecting the areas, doing the last interior, populating the area, fixing stuff), but I'm not sure, if she made a separate esp, or just modified the main mod. First case would be nice, but with the second one it shouldn't be too difficult to extract the necessary stuff.

So just let me know what is still needed.

Greetings,

Quentin
That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs, but what a ship is - what the Black Pearl really is - is freedom.
08-13-2008, 09:19 PM,

Howdy back at ya

Yes, unfortuantly this is not done

It is currently in the same condition as it was when first released

It is an awe inspiring town and the cathedral is just too nice to pass up

but alas it is all bare, no people to deal with and nothing to do once your their

What you say (the earlier post) ADCK added the Julianos Armour and Robes from Jermey's Knights of Tamriel.... but beyond that

nada

Have fun with your biking related labours

Enjoy
Bob

08-28-2008, 01:46 PM,

Allllllright,

good news first, I've seen Reena (kind regards from her to everyone) and got from her the update of Lumen Julianii. She added 42 NPCs, the missing room which is now a Scriptorium and connect the Monastery with the Magic Well.

That's fine, but unfortunately - for me that is - she "just" modified the Silgrad_Tower_internal_build_1-4_3_5.esp

So, has anyone of you an idea how to extract her modifications so I can turn it into a separate plugin, making it easier for Bob to merge it with the actual version?

I'll research myself as well, but any hint will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Greetings,

Quentin
That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs, but what a ship is - what the Black Pearl really is - is freedom.
08-28-2008, 08:44 PM,

Howdy

That is good news and also not so good news

I've never done an extraction of that type I think Razorwing did it with the G'Aedra Files

I'll look into it also after all 2 sets of eyes are better than a bird in a bush
Confusedhrug: I never understood that one :lmao:

And Howdy at Reena also

Enjoy

Caffeine Enriched Diet Dr.Bob

08-30-2008, 07:07 AM,

I think it could be done with Enchanted Editor, but you would need to know exactly what was added and touched. And then remove all else.
Use the EE on the Silgrad_Tower_internal_build_1-4_3_5.esp, delete everything not made by Reena, and try if it is working. Send us a copy so we could check.
08-30-2008, 10:10 AM,

Thanks a lot for the hint, agram, I'll definitely give it a try. I'm quite positive that I know what was changed; the only thing that might be a problem is the connection between the Monastery and the Magic Well, it's a bit tedious checking what exactly has been changed there.

Nevertheless, one way or the other I will be successful. Big Grin

Greetings,

Quentin
09-04-2008, 10:43 PM,

This doesn't go as smoothly as I want it to ... *sighs* ... may it as it be - I will be able to give you Reena's additions and if I have to recreate the NPCs myself. :lmao:

No, I don't think that it will be necessary, suffice to say that the idea with the EE didn't work out. Well ... so let's start slowly.

Here's the last missing interior, the Scriptorium - I checked it (darn paper, there might be a - more or less - minimal floater or two, but the mesh is :eek: ), I cleaned it, I corrected the north marker ... what remains for you to do (after telling me what needs to be fixed, of course Wink )?

- please connect it with the exterior next to the Main House (screenshot 1, the marked one)

- if necessary, please remove the old windows at the exterior (ex_common_window_02, three all in all); since a scribe needs light, Reena exchanged the three small windows for six large ones of ex_common_window_01 and one ex_common_window_02 at the right side of the door Wink

- wish me luck with my further endeavours Big Grin

- have fun with the interior

Greetings,

Quentin

P.S.: ... and consider this one claimed Wink
09-05-2008, 04:24 AM,

Thats alot to say :eek:

I'll check for floating things

Also I marked this claim as claimed by both of us, theirs enough work here in Julianii for 2 or even 3

I will keep you informed and let you know if this needs anythin else

Enjoy
Bob

EDIT

I did find a piece of paper just floating off into the night, paper will fo that sometimes. fixed it with glue

merged with silgrad, this is a nice interior

thanks

now we need to populate it with peoples

Enjoy some more
Bob

09-05-2008, 09:22 PM,

Quote:now we need to populate it with peoples

Your wish - my command. Big Grin

Okay ... we still have to see, if it works, but it worked with my old 1-4_3_5 so why shouldn't it work anywhere else.

What it I do? I used Reena's version, opened a new plugin, duplicated all her NPCs, added a heap of pathgrids, saved it, cleared it, used it together with my old version and had NPCs wherever I wanted them (together with the pathgrids). Big Grin

Alright, so here you are with 39 new NPCS - enjoy.

Greetings,

Quentin