Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[In Work] VMR-020, Ald Valeroth Sanctuary
01-31-2008, 05:04 AM,
[In Work] VMR-020, Ald Valeroth Sanctuary
This claim has been accepted by bob196045

Thier is no specific purpose for this sanctuary

Currently the layout is done, and their are npc's in the building I can see no reason for them to be their except that at some point they will be used

The interior needs to be populated with objects

It is a sanctuary and should be decored as such, Velothi Ritual items, areas specific for of worship, chambers for the monks (I'm assuming monks) to sleep and eat and bathe

anything above this is optional

here is a veiw from the CS, if the claimer has a recent copy of the VM esp, it is their, if not I will send the interior as a seperate esp.

Let me know

to claim VMR-020, please reply to this post

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
02-18-2008, 12:19 PM,
RE: [Review] VMR-020, Ald Valeroth Sanctuary
I took this one

Big Grin

Please have a look before I continue

Let me know if anything comes up missing as I had some trouble and had to move them manually and may have missed one :eek:

I'd like to find some other texture for those 6th house bells, if I can't find anything I'll make something

My idea here is simple, not really a quest, just something to do

Enter the Sanctuary and talk to the monks, only 2 of them will talk to you anyway, one will mention a "pool of life"

Find your way up to the bells, ring them in the order needed (not telling) and the door opens

walk down to the pool, drink from it and get 1 pt CE restore health

dats it!

Let me know if anything looks funky

Enjoy
Bob

02-19-2008, 10:02 PM,

Looks great. :goodjob:

There is a missing texture on the doorjambs and shelfs.
And there is a in_velothismall_column_02 with the original texture in the sanctuary.

In the sanctuary: F the furn_redoran_hearth_02

That is all.
02-20-2008, 02:10 PM,

Thanks for looking

I will fix those items and continue on with the clutter

Enjoy
Bob

08-12-2008, 01:07 PM,

The interior is basically finished, theirs a few items to add but nothing which will cause major change

I think it might be a good idea to give a brief rundown of the quest idea for this

Ald Veleroth is nothing more then a large Velothi Monestary

The Monks which live their spend their days and nights just walkin around and meditating

Thier is a crystal Ice pool at the very end of the Monestary to get to this pool and receive enlightenment is the purpose of the quest

In order to complete the quest you'll need to speak with 3 particular monks and do something for them

Monk #1 Find this monk walking the halls, speak with him he will tell you he is a monk of trust, he will ask you for your most valuable possesion (in your inventory) give it to him and he will give you permission to ring the first bell, of course if you don't give it to him he will deny you access

Monk #2 Find this monk in his quarters, speak with him and he will tell you he is a monk of thinking, he will ask you to retrieve a sacred book which was removed and not returned to the Monestary Library , the book can be found in any location other than the library, find the book and return it to the monk, he will grant permission to ring the second bell

Monk #3 Find this monk in the Main Sanctuary, he will tell you he is a monk of true devotion, he will give you a short riddle, he will ask you to guess which saint he has devoted his life to, their will be 3 choices, guessing the
correct choice this monk will give you premission to ring the third bell

guess wrong and you'll have to try again

once all 3 monks have granted permission walk up to the very top of the temple and ring each of the 3 bells one time

A door will open, follow the stairway down to the ice pool and activate it
you'll receive enlightenment

2 points of personality, you'll get your possesion back from the first monk and a small gift

An Amulet which grants a command function when used

How is that for a short idea ?

Let me know

Enjoy
Bob

08-13-2008, 08:05 AM,

Now me and scripting... So, about the first monk. Can you script it so that the game knows your most valuable possessions? Or just add several common expensive items/answers so player can pick one.
08-13-2008, 09:46 AM,

A bad combo lol

j/king I feel the same way

Yes I would hope that would be a fairly reasonable request of a script. Not quite sure what the script would be Confusedhrug:

Enjoy
Bob