Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In need of a Lore update
07-02-2007, 05:33 AM,

You think you can take on a Moon that blocks the protection of an Aedra? Good luck!
This is the end, beautiful friend.
07-02-2007, 05:51 AM,

That depends, what moon is it? If it's about the size of Secunda, I can take it!

And in the event I can't kill him, I'll still put a few more craters on him Big Grin My character's a god too, so Sheogorath should be able to do something to a giant floating rock.

Wasn't Vivec also able to stop a moon? Not just that, but manage to keep it floating above his city? Makes me wonder what will happen to it when Vivec dies :chaos:

Depends if I want to kill Mannimarco though, I still love those black soulgems.
Lol what?
07-02-2007, 05:55 AM,

There are 6 parts of Mannimarco(because of the DB), and only 5 of them ascended to God-hood (which became the Moon), hte other fell back to Mundus as a Mortal, no longer a lich; and that is why he is both the moon, and the man at the same time.

BTW, Dragonbreaks occur when there is too little of Lorkhan (Lorkhan = I AM NOT, Akatosh = I AM) in Mundus. Lorkhan being the limit to Akatosh, as he IS NOT him, and when he IS him, there is less of a limit to time, and it becomes fluid, creating multiple realitys, where everything may happen at once. Also, as you may already of guess the I AM/Not relates to CHIM, by being "I AM" you can skip through any event, and bend the universe to your own will, hence why Vivec exists to see his own birth, and why he can nimbly go from MW, to Yokuda, aswell as him never being able to die (which is also due in part to him taking in the power of Lorkhan's heart, which really is just a way of attaining CHIM the cheap, and easy way, but far less powerfull).
07-02-2007, 06:06 AM,

CHIM, I want that. Looks like you have it, and I'm jealous...

When someone can make complete sense of Vivec's 32 sermons, tell me about it. Do I need to make sense of them myself to achieve CHIM? Is CHIM related to the word Chimer?

What did the...wait, is DB Dark Brotherhood or Dragon Break? Anyways, what did that have to do with the division of Mannimarco? What are the 5 other parts? Why Can't I see whatever moon he is? Why do I ask so many questions that are probably obviously answered somewhere that I'm too lazy to check out myself?

Jeez, I'm driving myself insane :eek:
Lol what?
07-02-2007, 10:48 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by The Old Ye Bard
There are 6 parts of Mannimarco(because of the DB), and only 5 of them ascended to God-hood (which became the Moon), the other fell back to Mundus as a Mortal, no longer a lich; and that is why he is both the moon, and the man at the same time.
I who always thought it was the other way round.. as Mannimarco only got the Numidium 1/6 times.. (Now explain how a DB can remove lichdom... )

* The Blades - Used it crush the armies of the (rebelling) cites*
* King of Worm / Necromancer - ascended to godhood
* Daggerfall - Crushes Sentinel's and Wayrest's armies
* Wayrest - Crushes Daggerfall's and Sentinel's armies.
* Sentinel - Crushes Wayrest's and Sentinel's armies
* Orsinium - Crushes Daggerfall's, Wayrest's and Sentinel's armies
* Underking - Uses the mantella to release himself

* That's Daggerfall, Wayrest, Sentinel and Orsinium.

DB in this context is Dragon Break. DBs makes all outcomes come true. So one of him should be god. 5 others should be liches.. unless they were mended.

Quote:You think you can take on a Moon that blocks the protection of an Aedra? Good luck!
It blocks Arkay's Blessing who isn't all that strong from before.. And only using Black Soul Gems.
The meaning of life is 'Bucket'.
07-02-2007, 11:44 AM,

Ok all what I know I will tell you Tongue
I think the DragonBreak happened when group of religious fanatics, oneof the three possible spies of Glathir, attacked one of the few "worldtowers" the ones that hold the mortal plain in his place. There's one in every province and perhaps some in Akavir.

It created such a shock that Akatosh lost control of time in the mortal plain.

@TOYB: I read somewhere that it's said Akatosh is Lorkhan... They're one but also not one (right now).

Ok further you wanted to know more about the Camaron Usurper... Sorry I don't know much Tongue What I think, remind the word think. Wink Is that the Camaron Usurper is a leader appointed by the Altmer during the Aldmeri Dominion. During that time the Altmeri ruled the Bosmeri. This was to pay for the debt the Bosmeri had because the Altmer defeated the Khajiit. It was if I'm correct a 1000 years of submission. So in that time the Camaron usurper tried to conquer more of Tamriel.

i think think Camaron was a royal/noble family. But for all the above it's a guess from the twisted corners of my mind Wink
"Why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

"I think, therefore I am" - Descartes
"I don't think, therefore I spam"

"Do not seek to follow the footsteps of the wise, seek what they sought"

"On top of the world"
07-02-2007, 05:06 PM,

Akatosh is Lorkhan!? I've never heard such blasphemy! They're actually exact opposites, with Akatosh being an Aedra and Lorkhan...wait, in some cases he's referred to as an Aedra and at other times a Daedra. Anyways, it's like TOYB said, Akatosh is, Lorkhan is not.
Lol what?
07-02-2007, 05:31 PM,

I've been told Lorkhan is Akatosh too, while at the same time not.
This is the end, beautiful friend.
07-03-2007, 03:19 AM,

Okay, let me explain why Lorkhan IS Akatosh, while he is also NOT him.

First of all, there was only Akatosh (Akatosh fully combined with Lorkhan if you would find it easier viewing it that way).

Now this is where Lorkhan splits from Akatosh, because something needs to be NOT him, for Akatosh to be something, so Lorkhan makes his stand and says "I AM NOT [you/Akatosh]".

When this division, of what is, and what is not time begins.

Lorkhan in his ture nature is still part of Akatosh, but he is also seperate, as he is by definition the limit to what Akatosh IS. Also the other reason why is still refered to as part of Akatosh, is because he makes up half of the component at time (Which I think you may of gathered, from why I have explained why Dragonbreaks occur).

Quote:Akatosh is Lorkhan!? I've never heard such blasphemy! They're actually exact opposites, with Akatosh being an Aedra and Lorkhan...wait, in some cases he's referred to as an Aedra and at other times a Daedra. Anyways, it's like TOYB said, Akatosh is, Lorkhan is not.

They are not exact opposites, and Lorkhan isn't a Daedra. Daedra and Aedra aren't determined by if they side with Anu, or Padomay (though many of them do follow this, because of the characteristics they share), they are determined on weither or not they took part in Creation of Mundus. Also the I AM and I AM NOT should be read as I AM NOT AKATOSH, and I AM AKATOSH, so it isn't as confusing.