Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Information about your mod?
03-02-2007, 01:23 PM,
Information about your mod?
Hey insanity, could you write 1-3 lines about what this mod will feature?

Are you still doing the things you originally was gonna do in your old mod dwemer city?

Thanks

Milkshake
03-05-2007, 09:24 AM,

No some things have changed, like the fact it's no longer a living City.

Here ya go:

Its a long Lost Dwemer City that will feature many new ideas like Item Synthesisng, it will also feature an interesting quest, multiple interesting am challenging puzzles and many other interesting things.
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
03-08-2007, 07:35 PM,

Thanks will add the information to the list Smile

what you mean with not a living city??

will it be a empty city :O?
03-08-2007, 09:10 PM,

well the dwemer are, after all, gone from the face of the earth. I think the plan is to have a deserted city. Something that looks like it was lived in around 3000 years ago, and has since been abandoned. Sorry to jump in (i'm not even technically signed up for dumac), but that's what's been mandated.
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!
03-09-2007, 08:42 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by milkshake
Thanks will add the information to the list Smile

what you mean with not a living city??

will it be a empty city :O?

Its a ruin, like the aylied ruins, just better. The dwemer are extinct and so the ruin will look as though it was lived in but has been deserted for a while. Told ya it changed abit Big Grin

Seniosh; Why don't ya sign up, you have been contributing a lot :yes:
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]