Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introductions/Welcomes
09-06-2006, 07:58 PM,

As many former AOL Community Leaders have said "how can you fire a volunteer" AOL's response "We just did." 6/8/05
03-05-2007, 09:58 PM,
Hello
Hello, I've been lurking on these forums for quite some time, and i've recently joined, as I'd love to help in anyway I can. (I can mostly do towns and interiors.)
?それと、運命の風はもう一度かき混ぜ、?
03-05-2007, 11:39 PM,

I am Corthian and I am Akavir's head Modeler.

I can't stress the fact enough that I always enjoy getting good concept art.

I also can never turn down a request.
Akavir Chief Modeller.

Modeling is easy.
Everything else is hard.
03-06-2007, 02:14 AM,

Welcome to Beyond Cyrodiil / Akavir :]

Toshiro... like this Toshiro? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toshiro_Mifune Big Grin
So you can work with the TES Construction Set, can you make shops, complete with shopkeepers and their wares?
Akavir mod leader.
03-06-2007, 03:19 AM,

welcome, this is a group effort and each contributor is appreciated
03-06-2007, 04:28 AM,

Yes, though I have more experiance with homes and such (usually making houses for my characters) but I believe I can do it. I know how to make an npc a vendor, and how, through ownership, enable them to sell items out of a container hidden in the cell.
?それと、運命の風はもう一度かき混ぜ、?
03-06-2007, 06:44 AM,
Konnichiha Toshiro-san.
Just realized I didn't post my own introduction. (Didn't know this thread was here until now.) Blush

I can retexture and build in CS, but that's about it. I started modding last autumn because there weren't many Akaviri mods out there for my PC, so I decided to learn how to make some for her, and then learned about this project. I'm more of a pencil artist than computer artist, but I would love to learn modeling. And my passion is writing, but scripting is my bane. So modding is sloooow learning for me, but I try. Hopefully someday I will be able to do modeling and scripting as well.

Nice to meet you. ^_^
Design Assistant

(Check here for updates. Individual images change often.) My Oblivion Screenshots Collection
03-06-2007, 02:28 PM,

I didn't realize your passion for writing Keilanai. Feel free to take a stab and writing side quests, books to put in game, or whatever you think would fit anywhere in the lore section. Cogidubnus is writing the main quest, but there are lots of areas we don't have writers for.

Writing a good story is not one of my talents. But I love to read them. I have tried writing and just can't get past the beginning paragraph.
03-06-2007, 02:34 PM,

Hey people, i am a construction set person, i can't model or texture and i can't do heightmaps. But all the basics and more with the CS i can do, so if i have some spare time i will try and help out. :yes:
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
03-06-2007, 08:20 PM,

Welcome Kielanai :tongue:

We need some interiors modelled before any one with CS skills can work with them, I will talk to our modeller about this.
Toshiro, it's good that you know how to create shops, we might need a shop soon, so we can put our new bows and arrows in it.

InsanitySorrow, maybe you can help us out as soon as we got a simple interior tile set finished.
But feel free to ceate a dungeon if you feel like it, caves and mines would be best right now.

EDIT: Ok, Corthian is working on an interior tile set right now =)
Akavir mod leader.