Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introductions are in order - Excerpts
12-28-2006, 03:35 AM,

According to your account, you just happened to be last online... the day you started the Spartan Delta account. Confuseduspicious:

Just givin' you a hard time. Tongue
12-28-2006, 04:12 AM,

well i honestly can't explain that ID, but now that your on to me it looks like im back into the witness protection program Wink

oh, and btw, it wasn't much of a discovery that i am final reclaimer and spartan delta, especially right after i told everyone that my secondary email address is finalreclaimer@hotmail.com

but good job :bananarock:

im just messing with you
98% of forum-goers say that fast travel ruins Oblivion. Put this as your signature if you are one of the 2% that realize fast travel is optional.
12-28-2006, 08:22 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by final reclaimer
wow talk about ironic. the day someone figures out who I am I find my way back into my old account. thanx for the welcome.

ooo guardian too

wow, ironic.
ooooo creepy.
i only have one thing to say on this...
me as mc riding a badass flying guar dual wielding magic swords frying all evil!!!! :banana:
p.s. teabagging banana! ==> :bananarock: <== oh no a michal jackson class noob!!!!!!
Quote:A_flyboy: p.s. teabagging banana! ==>:bananarock:<== oh no a michal jackson class noob!!!!!!
final reclaimer: woohoo MC teabag time
Quote:Arbiter
Hmm.... the Guar Chief speaks of epic en devour. Big Grin
12-28-2006, 07:08 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by A_flyboy
Quote:Originally posted by final reclaimer
wow talk about ironic. the day someone figures out who I am I find my way back into my old account. thanx for the welcome.

ooo guardian too

wow, ironic.
ooooo creepy.
I only have one thing to say on this...
me as mc riding a badass flying guar dual wielding magic swords frying all evil!!!! :banana:
p.s. teabagging banana! ==> :bananarock: <== oh no a michal jackson class noob!!!!!!

woohoo MC teabag time
98% of forum-goers say that fast travel ruins Oblivion. Put this as your signature if you are one of the 2% that realize fast travel is optional.
12-28-2006, 08:49 PM,

*Rememers Red vs. Blue ep. with the religeous freaks (flag) teabagged doc/omaley*

lol

You know, you can teabag in MW and OB but unless you have MW/OB online it just isn't the same. Big Grin
Quote:A_flyboy: p.s. teabagging banana! ==>:bananarock:<== oh no a michal jackson class noob!!!!!!
final reclaimer: woohoo MC teabag time
Quote:Arbiter
Hmm.... the Guar Chief speaks of epic en devour. Big Grin