Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silgrad Tower and modders
12-12-2009, 12:35 AM,
Silgrad Tower and modders
Hi everyone Smile

In the coming weeks things may get slow around here for ST.

Sandor will be away with work and holiday around the middle of the month.

I will be away on holiday around the same time. Both of us will be logging in from time to time but holidays are for holidays so as I said it may get slow with responses.

The other core members have been very busy as of late and have not been around much. I dont expect that will change during this period.

I wanted to post this information so that people DO NOT get discouraged with any lack of activity that may be present. As I said I will be checking in from time to time but may not have the capabilities to do any real modding or reviewing.

I will pre empt Christmas and say I wish everyone a very happy Holiday and New Year.
12-17-2009, 01:56 PM,

Hi everyone Smile

I am leaving for holiday today and will be back home on the 4th of January. I wish everyone a safe Christmas and New year and please celebrate responsibly.
12-17-2009, 02:33 PM,

Have fun!

I wish you a Merry Christmas and an excellent 2010. Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
12-17-2009, 04:57 PM,

Have a great holiday, Zurke! Smile
Trespassers will be shot.
Survivors will be shot again.

[Image: mini-Skyrim2.jpg]
09-12-2010, 09:07 PM,

I have a date to be in Tennesee on the 15 of September, which is next wednesday. I will be on my notebook PC and working a lot of hours. I will still be online and checking in. I wanted to get more done within SC before I started work but I will continue as I can and try and make progress.

Have a great Day
Charles
09-13-2010, 12:23 PM,

Thanks for the heads up! Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD