Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Morrowind also atacked by Daedra?
04-13-2006, 06:46 PM,
Is Morrowind also atacked by Daedra?
Well, title says it all. Is MW also under siege by the Daedra and will it be included in this mod?
Id like it better without Daedra, seen enough of those :bitch:
04-13-2006, 07:13 PM,

I recommend keeping out the entire oblivion gates thing, but keep the daedra as they were there in TES3 too. With the keeping out oblivion gates stuff I'm being very, very serious, I think everyone has seen enouigh of them and it doesn't add anything necessary...

edit: :banana: welcome to the team, keksman! :banana:
[1ST]T[/1ST]his is what a heightmap looks like, this is what it does when it catches hold of you, it's eating me alive and very soon now it will kill me.
04-13-2006, 07:23 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by nerbod
I recommend keeping out the entire oblivion gates thing, but keep the daedra as they were there in TES3 too. With the keeping out oblivion gates stuff I'm being very, very serious, I think everyone has seen enouigh of them and it doesn't add anything necessary...

edit: :banana: welcome to the team, keksman! :banana:

I hate Oblivion gates too. Bethesda was acting like they were really good before release, telling all the magizines to not go in to them. But they turned out to be very boring.
04-13-2006, 07:23 PM,

I totaly share your opinion!If you go there after the main quest there wont be any of that portal stuff as well.
Besides it would be a lot of additional work for them to imply MW into the MQ Smile

THX for your nice welcome Big Grin
04-14-2006, 01:23 AM,

all tamriel was attacked
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
04-14-2006, 01:33 AM,

we will have some but it will not be a huge thing.... just a Redoran or Telvanni quest might have you bash a few Daedra to get some kudos.... I mean, it won't be the focal point.... it will be more on the side, there, but not our focus.... but does add to the sense of turmoil and chaos
religious turmoil, secular turmoil, dimensional turmoil Big Grin
04-17-2006, 08:23 PM,
RE: Is Morrowind also atacked by Daedra?
A conversation in Oblivion says that ald-ruhn was destroyed, destruction is everywhere and vivec is missing and probably taken by daedra... oh and "St. Jiub" who drove the cliffracers out of morrowind is dead.
04-17-2006, 08:52 PM,

We've already discussed this
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
04-18-2006, 12:54 AM,

Ralos Venim and St. Jiub with a Redoran force and a few Telvanni wizards, closed down the Oblivion gate.... however, it was after the destruction of Fort Buckmoth where the Legion and the guards of Aldruhn bravely held off the Daedra so that a larger Redoran force could be amassed Telvanni called upon, and all of them mobilized and deployed to fight the Daedra...
Ralos, by the way, is the son of Bolvyn Venim, and has taken over the role of Chief Councilor (or Lord High Councilor)
04-29-2006, 03:25 AM,

There should be very few Oblivion gates on Vvardenfell, but the planes inside of them much more interesting...