Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Morrowind also atacked by Daedra?
04-29-2006, 03:44 AM,

Nope onced Martin CLOSED THE GATES it closed all the gates of Mehrunes on Tamriel and since it was Mehrunes guess what they are closed. but maybe some ruined gates and what note a few bloodgrass
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
04-29-2006, 04:06 AM,

I know... I'm saying if you DIDN'T finish the main quest before going to Vvardenfell.
04-29-2006, 04:08 AM,

Were having you have to beat the MQ to go to Vvardenfell i believe
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
04-29-2006, 04:11 AM,

I'd rather not have to complete the most dullish main quest ever with every character I wanted to get access to Vvardenfell. Besides, TES is about open-endedness.
04-29-2006, 12:12 PM,

originally we wanted the person to finish the mainquest first.... so we don't have Oblivion gates everywhere because lore demands it.... however.... we can have closing an Oblivion gate part of Telvanni quests.... cause that is what they did... you get my drift?

so IF we decide to have the player allowed to go to Vvardenfell and start MQ before Oblivion's is finished, it might be ok.... but we will have to have SOME quests be about Oblivion gates... a Redoran quest mightbe to shut one down.... same with Telvanni.... etc. but not the main theme of their quests.... just a thing on the side... though tough
04-30-2006, 03:56 AM,

The only thing that was really interesting in the Oblivion gates was that sunken citadel in one of the planes... it was right behind where you start (though you can't enter it from there), but you wouldn't really think about it, you'd just shrug it off as some decoration... but if you explore enough, you'll find a pretty well hidden cave that leads into the citadel, and inside are some unique weapons (including the best bow)... they even decided to make a unique sound effect for inside of it (metal creaks with tortured Daedra moans). (If anyone who has TES4 wants to find it, it's in the Oblivion plane with 7 towers in the middle and a bunch of war gates.)
We should have a lot of things like that in our Oblivion planes.