Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joined again
06-25-2005, 11:24 AM,
Joined again
Hello,
somehow the Server forgot my account...
Today I registered again.

I am almost sure all future Versions of Silgrad Tower will be incompatible to the German version of MORROWIND/OBLIVION. I have created a patch some moth ago which made the Silgrad Tower Plugin compatible to the German version of MORROWIND. (The post with the link can be found in the old Forum). Within the next few days I'll take care of the Beta 1.3 and maybe create a new patch. Wink .
:alert: Of course I'll do the same for the Oblivion version of ST.

ST rules! :goodjob: Keep up the good job!
06-25-2005, 11:54 AM,

Hi DaSeitz,

good to see you back again. =)

The problem with your account is that we changed our forum software recently and everybody had to re-register here.

It's really good to hear that you'll continue your great work. :goodjob: And one word of advice ... before you start with a patch for BETA 1.3 better wait for the next public release, which is kind of overdue, but should be done end of July / beginning of August.

... and thanks a lot for your kind words, it means a lot to us.

Greetings

Quentin
That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs, but what a ship is - what the Black Pearl really is - is freedom.
06-25-2005, 04:51 PM,

Hello again DaSeitz, welcome back.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
06-26-2005, 08:29 AM,
Patch
Ok, I am waiting till the next public release. =)
06-26-2005, 09:08 AM,

Maybe I'm missing something here, but I had problems with a mod I downloaded, as the game reported it was made with another version of the masterfile(s). Probably the american version of Morrowind. After I opened it in the CS, using my masterfiles as dependencies, and resaved it, the mod worked perfectly fine.

So I'm guessing the German fix is more elaborate?
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
06-26-2005, 11:43 AM,
German Version
The German Version of Morrowind created the following errors while trying to load the ST-Plugin.

(No exact numbers Smile )

about 20 script errors

about 35 dialogue errors

and a few Globals