Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just joined this little operation, anyone care to tell me what I should do next?
"It's only wrong if you suck at it."
06-19-2005, 05:03 AM,
RE: Joined
Quote:Originally posted by DarkEclipse
I just joined this little operation, anyone care to tell me what I should do next?

Hi there!
As TBK said, what would you like to do? We always value playtesters and bugunters, but if your prefer modding then we have a number of open claims. There's a Telvanni tower on that list, for example. You might want to post in the other thread if you want to claim something though.

Anyway, I'm glad to have you on board, and welcome to Silgrad Tower! :banana:
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
06-26-2005, 04:41 PM,

I'm an interior modder for Tamriel Rebuilt, so I guess I could do that. Playtesting would be fine also.
06-26-2005, 05:00 PM,

I'm an interior modder for Tamriel Rebuilt, so I guess I could do that. Playtesting would be fine also.

Cool. Quentin has a list of open claims; you could check the list and see if there's anything on it you'd like to do? Also please feel free to submit any kind of work you've done in the past -- it might be highly useable in Silgrad Tower. Personally I'd love to see some caves and grottos in our Bitter Coast region. If the work needs tweaking to work in Silgrad Tower, I'd be happy to take a look at that if you feel you don't have the time Smile
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
06-26-2005, 05:05 PM,

I'm still working on making caves. After a few personal mod practising I should be able to get 'em right. I did make this underwater cave somewhere near Seyda Neen once. I'll see if I can dig it up on my computer.

Edit: Waaiiiiitttt.... You said, "Our Bitter Coast Region". I'm guessing that means that there's a seperate island or landmass, right?
06-26-2005, 05:55 PM,

I'm still working on making caves. After a few personal mod practising I should be able to get 'em right. I did make this underwater cave somewhere near Seyda Neen once. I'll see if I can dig it up on my computer.

Edit: Waaiiiiitttt.... You said, "Our Bitter Coast Region". I'm guessing that means that there's a seperate island or landmass, right?

Yes, basically the whole eastern part of our landmass is Bitter Coast, in regards to flora, fauna and all other things, and particularly the southeast part is not very densely populated with caves and other natural interiors. Check the map gallery under Lyrics on the website if you want to get a view of it. I'm sure your Seyda Neen cave would be perfect - we'd just move the exterior model to our world. Smile
Angel mired in filth
06-26-2005, 06:02 PM,

Oh, Okay. Sorry, I'm a bit lost. Tongue

As soon as I find that thing in my list of 50,000 mods, I'll show you.

One thing- Where should I posts stuff I've made?