Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just a passing phase
07-19-2007, 05:47 AM,

Fallout is looking very cool, and this story is making me anticipate it even more (no I'm not going to the darkside, but an ES modder is allowed to enjoy Fallout, right?)

I just have no idea what really, really happened. All I know is that it was another World War, with Europe breaking away, the US annexing Canada, and China seizing Alaska, and then everything blew up. Then there was something about a vault, and this random Vault Boy character that some of the developers at bethesda made a cake of, shooting some other cartoonish person

[Image: bloodymesscake_large.jpg]

Mmmm, looks tasty

I'm also wondering what time period Fallout takes place in. The media shown looks like 1950's to me, but this all seems so modern, maybe futuristic.
Lol what?
07-19-2007, 02:32 PM,

1950s is for the comic effect, they are making fun of 1950s nuclear saftey.

Vault boy is you from Fallout 1.

No idea on time period.

I hated Fallout 2 with a passion, and only liked 1 for the setting.

Fallout 3 is gonna kick major ass.

Myes, Reavers are bandits and thieves, I was never good at dialogue for bandits and thieves, but this encounter wasn't really to instill fear in you from them (there are cannibals and there are darker encounters), but more to demonstrate Jason's lack of qualms about killing a wounded, subdued opponent.

I'll try and work on the dialogue a bit though to develop a darker persona.

PERSONA, PERSONA, BRING OUT YOUR PERSONA!

I'm sorry, I had to. PS2. Best. Game. Ever.
The soul's condition is learning to fly
Condition grounded, but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Toung-tied and twisted, just an Earth-bound misfit, I
07-19-2007, 02:35 PM,

Remember kids, when the sirens go of, get under your desk and duck and cover, you never know when the reds will do something.
Lol what?