Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just here to behold your wonderful work!
12-13-2010, 05:19 AM,
Just here to behold your wonderful work!
I am Swedishfish. Really compared to what I see, I am a nobody on this site. Over four years ago, I had the idea to start a mod on my favorite Elder Scrolls continent, the Black Marsh. Having very limited modding ability and some things come up in my life, I was unable to continue the project. I felt it was better to hand it off to somebody more talented. It looks like you've cycled through leaders here and there's probably nobody still in the project that I worked with.
I heard about ES 5, which made me think about this forum. I came back to check in and I must say that I am beaming with happiness. Big Grin You guys are doing such a wonderful job, I can't express how proud of you I am! :goodjob:
You guys simply rock. Keep up the good work! You are the best mod of them all!
12-13-2010, 09:06 AM,

Hi swedishfish! It's great to finally meet you, since I arrived after you had left. I'm glad you like what you see. Make sure you check out the beta version when we finally release it!
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
12-13-2010, 10:54 AM,

She finally has the leader and team she deserves Big Grin, Anyway Hi Smile
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
12-13-2010, 05:18 PM,

Welcome back, SwedishFish!

I know you've dropped in and out occasionally. Always nice to see one of the 'founding fathers'. I'd love to see KuKulZa or TheGreyWizard drop by. Please let them know that we're here if you're ever in touch with them. KuKulZa especially still has more posts registered on these forums than myself...and he left long before I arrived. =)
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
12-13-2010, 05:49 PM,

Yep, I remember KuKulZa. I didn't know any of them personally. Sad But they did a lot to keep it alive. Keep up the the good work you three, I can see you put a lot of work into this. :bananarock: Rock on!
12-13-2010, 06:15 PM,

Hi SwedishFish!

I also joined after you had left. But it's nice to actually meet you! I'm glad you like "what we've done to the place". =)

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool