Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Khajiit Musicians.
05-16-2007, 04:51 AM,

Thanks you two! Big Grin Bah, its not gonna be fun redoing and refining these drawings down.
05-16-2007, 11:07 PM,

cute - I like the manic stare and the pokey-out tooth - drummers often get fixated like that! :goodjob:

Maybe when we get to the animations her claws can flex in and out in time to the music =)
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman
05-17-2007, 12:56 AM,

Nice! Big Grin

:goodjob:
05-17-2007, 09:41 AM,

Thanks all of you,

Anyhoo heres the rotund Suthay flute player, he will be rather short. I'm suspecting he's not fat enough for Riggidman's humorous desire, easily fixed if so :yes:

[Image: rollykhajiit.jpg]

I started drawing him after finishing an essay 3 hours ago, tried to go to sleep... but just had to atleast ink him before my mind would let me sleep Rolleyes I'll patch him up for colour when I get back on sunday.
05-17-2007, 10:53 AM,

Very good indeed :yes:
"Why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

"I think, therefore I am" - Descartes
"I don't think, therefore I spam"

"Do not seek to follow the footsteps of the wise, seek what they sought"

"On top of the world"
05-17-2007, 11:42 PM,

:banana: We can feed him up Smile
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman
05-19-2007, 07:51 PM,

Wouldn't be hilarious is the vocalist was an unexpected breed, like a Senche?
For ALL my concept art in one place look here:
http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb249/JaKhajay/

What is the Lycanthrope, in the Eye of God? A cursed Beast? Or a Miracle?
05-20-2007, 04:05 AM,

No problem, I'll just redo the rotund Khajiit, fat kitties are fun to draw anyhoo.

There will be another drummer playing are larger and more baseline oriented(haven't Inked him yet, although have sketched), its just on the track (the Haunting Desert - segue to 'catfight') I thought had two types of drums, the other that I heard towards the end being the lighter fast melody kind that one would use a Chalice drum for(and trust me a good player of one of those can manage an almost freakishly complex rhythm on just one drum).

Sorry I forgot the female vocals, beh but I've only have 3 out of the six musicians done in stone mentally, atleast in concept.
05-20-2007, 08:30 PM,

A musician playing a [Sound Claim] plucked metal bars might be a good idea... It also a confirmed native instrument.
The meaning of life is 'Bucket'.
05-24-2007, 07:06 AM,

Yeah I was already the sound limits of bobbyhood's work. Big Grin