Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Khajiiti Tribes
07-04-2008, 10:58 AM,

Excuse me...but why don't we add some minor tribes? Cause three...only if you make them really detailed and "questy" Smile
Vae victus!
07-04-2008, 08:58 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ra'Harresh
Excuse me...but why don't we add some minor tribes? Cause three...only if you make them really detailed and "questy" Smile

Those are minor tribes, there used to be larger clans waaaaaaay back, but they got wiped out, and made into two (which then united to form Elsweyr). The rest of the Khajiit in Elsweyr would live in the cities and towns, with little, if any connection to a tribe (but they would group together closely in family groups, as has been shown in the past).
07-05-2008, 09:16 PM,

There are two overall tribes of Elsweyr, Pellitine and Anequina. the three suggested here are all divisions of Anequina, the khajiit who shun city life. They still have cities, but the imperial influence is very slight, witht the exception of Rimmen, who was an oddball anyway. The 'tribes' here are those that live in the desert, similar to the ashlanders of morrowind
For ALL my concept art in one place look here:
http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb249/JaKhajay/

What is the Lycanthrope, in the Eye of God? A cursed Beast? Or a Miracle?
07-09-2008, 12:36 PM,

Aha...i see. Then, i think, they shouldn't play a significant role in the fate of Elsweyr (would resemble morrowind too much), but give a major insight into the khajiit life, traditions and stuff.
Vae victus!
08-28-2009, 08:17 PM,

I will do the Jo'vrazla-rawlith tribe after the Region generating. Lore_Naga will make for us a lot of new architecture with various design like Root dens which would fit in this tribe!

`SN
08-28-2009, 08:53 PM,

I assume they live at Rawlith Shurdan Point right?
If that is so, then it's perfect for my Slaver cave. I can now develop it into a quest. Save the slaves and they return home blabla. Short quest really Big Grin

EDIT: Fixed the atrocious spelling.
08-28-2009, 09:10 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by sceluk
I assume they live at Rawlith Shurdan Point right?
If thgat is so, then it's perfect for my Slver cave. I can now develop it into a quest. Save the slves and they retun home blabla. Sjhort quest really Big Grin

Okay,its a great idea i like it! Would be cool with a quest or so! :goodjob:

`SN