Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gideon's Sewers
10-03-2011, 09:54 PM,

Hi,

Any news, Asmar?
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
10-04-2011, 04:26 PM,

Yes kinda I found out why I was having problems with parts. The hallways have to be used in a very different way then i'm use too... before coming here I use to play around with forts and aylid ruins a lot.
I've been putting in Marsh elf ruins like Deeza wanted.
Oh there is one glitch with the set up. It is now possable to get stuck in the sewers. As the exits are either blocked by doors that you should have opened on your way in or they are locked with keys. I hope that isn't a problem ^^;
many great mods started and ended with the question "I wounder what the sewer tileset is like".
10-04-2011, 07:39 PM,

I guess that's always something that we can solve later. Could you check your inbox for PM please, unless you've already done so?
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
10-06-2011, 05:49 PM,

Ok here is the file. A friendly word of warning, bring your own light if you take a look in game. As there is not much by design. Oh the problem of being trapped in the sewer as been fixed. IG I have sent you a few PMs one regarding the sewers another is about those pink trees things.
many great mods started and ended with the question "I wounder what the sewer tileset is like".
10-06-2011, 08:07 PM,

Thanks a lot, Asmar. I'll take a look ASAP. I'm praying that I actually have some proper time this weekend. :yes: