Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open Model Claims
09-20-2011, 05:30 PM,

I added the idea of the Stormhold Chapterhouse hammer as mentioned here: Establishment Signs .
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
09-20-2011, 08:50 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
I added the idea of the Stormhold Chapterhouse hammer as mentioned here: Establishment Signs .

Hammers come in all sorts of different shapes...do you have a picture of the type of hammer you want?

Do you want just that hammer model? Or do you also want some sort of "hammer display" base to go with it?

KP
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
09-21-2011, 05:38 AM,

I think it should be like a huge maul-like hammer, like a warhammer of a sort, and then carved out of rock. Shall I make some concept for it, I think that I'm gonna finish Greenspring today as well and also I found out how to do Pathgrids and now I can make guys wander around! YAY! (probably not really impressive but its better as them standing still.)
So yeah I'm 13 and small for my age, at least that will make me a decent Dwarf Big Grin
09-21-2011, 06:51 PM,

Yeah, just a damn big Warhammer stood on the end of its shaft, really. A bit like this one: Warhammer but with a thicker shaft.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]