Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Latest esm and esp updates
09-03-2011, 11:59 AM,

I received your PM regarding AndalayBay and I am not amused.

Just sent the PM with a reply.

Animations, IIRC some of these were ported over by JK.
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
09-03-2011, 12:30 PM,

Sorry, I forget. My head is a whirl with RL work, BM stuff and recent happenings in RL. I'm sure AB was just trying to be helpful.

Anyway, KP's work on the Paatru is now available for merging. There are a few things that still need to be done (anims particularly, ironically) but we should now be able to use these as NPCs once I make the files available in the archive.

Edit - Regarding the missing work on Blackrose mentioned here: TSRI0105 "Blackrose: Thus-Spoke-the-Egg's Hut" (Claimed) . It looks like I uploaded it here: Latest esm and esp updates but I'm wondering if it's the same as the one I have inside my data folder so I uploaded it to this PM just in case. I think this was a busy time anyway as there was lots going on such as region generation and so on. It must have slipped by somehow.

I'm feeling quite smug that I managed to solve this... Big Grin
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
09-03-2011, 02:01 PM,

@IG
Thanks for finding the file. Smile

Because of my absence two files weren't merged (after checking my log) which I'll correct asap.
I am sorry for the inconvenience. :check:

These files weren't listed in the merge overviews either, so please recheck after every new esm version. TIA.

To be merged.
- BMKPFloatGardenCrops123v3.esp
- RPSQuicksandTest.esp

The Paatru file will be merged as well.

I suggest to keep this thread for discussion and I'll start a new thread for the esm like we use for ST.

Please send the esp's via PM it's a lot easier for me to organize (separate BM folder).
Please upload the larger files to an exterior site.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
09-03-2011, 02:25 PM,

Excellent! That's a relief...

Quote:Originally posted by sandor
I suggest to keep this thread for discussion and I'll start a new thread for the esm like we use for ST.

Please send the esp's via PM it's a lot easier for me to organize (separate BM folder).
Please upload the larger files to an exterior site.
Okay. Np. Yes, if there are large files, I always have to upload them to humyo anyway. I think if there is a new thread then I'll pin that one up as important and lower the rating of this one to that of a normal thread, if that's possible.

In the meantime, I sent you a PM about the BM entrance sequence. There may be another esp to merge soon if everything is okay with that.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
09-03-2011, 03:07 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost

In the meantime, I sent you a PM about the BM entrance sequence. There may be another esp to merge soon if everything is okay with that.
I replied to your PM.

IMO it's fine, however I didn't read your internal Core board thread, I'll will do that later on. I have to retrieve the password. Smile

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
09-15-2011, 08:54 PM,

Hi,

This was PWN's work on a Blackrose interior but there's a potential issue with it as this was the esp that alerted me to the missing modifications on the city of Blackrose itself. Stupidly, I then tried to correct it using this esp itself and therefore, if the correct file is merged for the next esm (the one with BMKPFloatGardenCrops123v3.esp merged) then it will probably produce an error. If it's possible to eliminate all modifications on the Blackrose exterior within this esp then that would be best. Is that okay?
09-15-2011, 10:25 PM,

This file sets up the Tamriel entrance to BM as per Koniption's plans for the intro sequence.
09-16-2011, 05:29 AM,

thats a good one, how do you actually enter Black Marsh in the mod?
So yeah I'm 13 and small for my age, at least that will make me a decent Dwarf Big Grin
09-16-2011, 05:01 PM,

Via rootworm. Will explain later. Sorry to keep you in suspense. =)
09-16-2011, 05:28 PM,

Luckily, Shanasha enlightened me what rootworm does, but I wont spoil it for others.
So yeah I'm 13 and small for my age, at least that will make me a decent Dwarf Big Grin