Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Latest esm and esp updates
06-06-2009, 08:32 PM,

I altered the notes very slightly (see attached). I've left the notes for flora replacement just in case the RE does something weird again but it remains almost the same except for replacing some of the smaller rocks.

I think you should be in the clear to go ahead and generate the region now. =)
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
06-15-2009, 02:12 PM,

DL v2.10 of the BM esm -=here=-.
Merged: M31 BmSr - EverGladesTest2

About the object replacement I'll send a PM.
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
06-15-2009, 04:07 PM,

Thanks sandor! It looks fabulous so far. I can't wait for the object replacement so I can get going on this region.... =)
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
06-28-2009, 08:24 AM,

DL v2.11 of the BM esm -=here=-.

The Everglades assets have been replaced. :check:

FYI
Items/textures (from the region notes) 10,11,12,13,14,33 and 34 weren't present hence they have been hand placed/painted (no region blending in the SE preset).

I attached two screenshots (CS) before and after.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
06-28-2009, 08:39 AM,

Sandor. Thanks a lot!
Member of -
TES IV: Black Marsh (Core Member)
06-28-2009, 09:34 AM,

You should be able to get cracking with Glenbridge now, B2M! :goodjob:

I'll be amending the landscape in the meantime but I'll leave the Glenbridge area as it is. In the meantime, remember that you can use the BMSwampTrees, the swamp rose and nearby Blackwood trees to alter the area. Likewise, the BW flora can be used along with stuff like BMFloraBromLeafSpike1b, BMFloraBromZebraStripe1, BMFloraSylMush01, BMFloraSylMush02, BMFloraSylMush03, BMFloraVanillaWrap, Glo-shrooms, SEPitcher Plants, SEFungus Stalks, SETentacles and various other little bits and pieces you might come across in the nearby Longharrow Lagoon.

@ sandor - It looks great from what I can see so far. By 10,11,12,13,14,33 and 34 were you referring to stuff like vanilla wrap and zebra stripe....? If so then it's not really a problem as I'd noticed that the SI preset only generated particular items, as you'd pointed out earlier by saying that the other items for Dementia must have been hand-placed by Bethesda.

THE DOWNLOAD LINKS HAVE NOW BEEN UPDATED! THANKS SANDOR!!! :bananarock:
06-28-2009, 10:26 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
@ sandor - It looks great from what I can see so far. By 10,11,12,13,14,33 and 34 were you referring to stuff like vanilla wrap and zebra stripe....? If so then it's not really a problem as I'd noticed that the SI preset only generated particular items, as you'd pointed out earlier by saying that the other items for Dementia must have been hand-placed by Bethesda.
I was referring to flora like the MshrmPutridGigantea01, SEDGrummiteEggMound etc. and the DementiaDarkSand01Grass/DementiaMoss01NoGrass textures.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
06-28-2009, 10:28 AM,

Ah, I was aware of that then. No problem. Thanks! :goodjob:

Edit - Hold up a sec. I'm getting a loss of land error with the new esm: D*r*a*t . Do you have any idea how this can be sorted, sandor?
06-29-2009, 11:23 PM,

soulrest lower and outside .esp

outside is prety well done, lower is just layout so far.

Will keep plugging away. Upper Soulrest may be longer, as I apparently forgot to do the upperclass mansions on my last modelling spree :/

x

edd
An Old Man is sitting on a Bench eating Soup. He is a fool.
06-29-2009, 11:38 PM,

Thanks, LR. Did you catch my suggestions about bridges or skyways, perhaps a drawbridge leading to the entrance (I think Tobi the Dane built a functional one over on ST and I wonder if those guys would be okay parting with it). Likewise, I'm kind of keen on a sort of enclosed 'smuggler's cove' but feel free to over-rule me seeing as it's your claim. Otherwise, I might be able to add it myself....oh yes, and bear in mind that I may need to alter the landscape according to the assets that are decided for use in the Parchlands....They should only be slight changes though. PM me if you have any specific requests for rocks, trees or flora.....