Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Layout
08-01-2005, 08:56 PM,

I'm not sure why you have a "Navigation" bar over on the right when your real navigation is at the top of your page. Smile Perhaps there's a better name for whatever it is that you mean.

Image links look good to me, btw. The Home image seems to be a little different in color from the rest. Was that intentional?
Where does the light come from? ...
The same place as the music
-----
Mods Downloads
08-01-2005, 09:13 PM,

Lol. That was one of the first things I added before i decided to move the navigation buttons to where they are, guess I forgot to take them off. Oops. :bash:
The home button is a different color because the way that I did the layer style for the text somehow varied stightly when I put it over the darker background. The image behind 'home' is darker than the rest. It wasn't intentional, thanks for pointing that out. Big Grin
Honorary Member of Silgrad Tower

Buy a Silgrad T-Shirt*
*not sold anywhere
08-01-2005, 10:58 PM,

Looks awesome!

Everyone likes that MagicMedieval/Magic Cards font. Tongue
08-02-2005, 02:25 PM,

Glad I can help (or at least I hope). Whether good or bad, I have an eye for noticing those kinds of detail.
Where does the light come from? ...
The same place as the music
-----
Mods Downloads
08-11-2005, 05:59 PM,

Is it still the link in the first post? All that I'm getting is a "page not found" error screen.
There are conditions of the nerve endings, the likes of which your imagination, no matter how fevered, could not possibly hope to evoke.
08-11-2005, 06:56 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Cenobite
Is it still the link in the first post? All that I'm getting is a "page not found" error screen.

I edited it now :check:
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
08-12-2005, 01:45 AM,

Very nice site. it is clean and easy to get around. it doesn't take too long to process on dial up. Very Nice.
SciMuse
08-12-2005, 02:51 PM,

Thanks! I know I used pictures for most everything, so I tried to get the filesize as low as I could without dilluting the image too much. I guess it worked out fine.

Thanks!
-NR
Honorary Member of Silgrad Tower

Buy a Silgrad T-Shirt*
*not sold anywhere
08-26-2005, 06:10 PM,

Thanks for the edit Razorwing!

VERY cool site layout. I am hopping with jealousy.

(walks away muttering a lame excuse about being too busy with modding to learn HTML)
There are conditions of the nerve endings, the likes of which your imagination, no matter how fevered, could not possibly hope to evoke.